Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do we perceive you?

caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,296Member Member Posts: 11,296Member Member
Ever wonder what kind of impression you’re giving to others here? I know i do. If you would like to open yourself up to people sharing their impressions/observations about you, comment below. Just remember, if you choose to comment on someone else, you’re opening yourself up to be on the receiving end too.

To avoid really long posts, try to post just one observation at a time.

Be nice! Jerks will be forcibly removed

Replies

• CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,395Member Member Posts: 4,395Member Member
    Le boop. But I've been absent for so long, most of y'all don't remember me.

Maybe that works to my advantage, eh? ;)
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 379Member Member Posts: 379Member Member
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,395Member Member Posts: 4,395Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I see you as super carefree, don’t care what the world thinks of you but not in a snubby way.. just unconcerned about it. Also.. happy and creative

That is... surprisingly accurate. Most of the time. :)
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,563Member Member Posts: 3,563Member Member

crochet, creative, colorful hair, probably has good taste in music
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,563Member Member Posts: 3,563Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

writer, horror, death metal, archery, poet
    Ever wonder what kind of impression you’re giving to others here? I know i do. If you would like to open yourself up to people sharing their impressions/observations about you, comment below. Just remember, if you choose to comment on someone else, you’re opening yourself up to be on the receiving end too.

minimalist, dry humor, pretty, probably has some talent she hasn’t told anyone about
  • Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 246Member Member Posts: 246Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

writer, horror, death metal, archery, poet

Sweet, good mom, caring, intelligent, artistic, talented, good taste in music, beautiful inside and out
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,027Member Member Posts: 3,027Member Member
    I'm intrested how I come across! 😆
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 815Member Member Posts: 815Member Member

Pretty sure you are VERY strict on the meatless Monday, taco Tuesday, Wednesday casseroles, Thursday leftovers and Friday pizza schedule.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,027Member Member Posts: 3,027Member Member
    Talking about how we come across to others, I was reading some old school reports from primary school and iv gotta say, there was a lotta good stuff (well, I'm gona say that, arnt I lol, there was actually) but some of the more negative comments have made me think about 'character flaws' that I don't think iv quite shook off yet. Got me thinking, are we actually that different as adults, personality wise, as who we are as adults ? I think some of my traits have persisted. Good and bad.