How do we perceive you?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_ Worldly, naughty sense of humour, outspoken and forward but I sense a sweet, gentleness too. A wonderful, kind mother who puts everyone's needs before her own. Even though she's faced much tragedy and sadness she still smiles and even when she's down she quickly picks herself up.
    Often has me to the point of tears laughing.
    I hope life starts treating you much kinder than it has done in the past❤
  • slimgirljo15
    iMago wrote: »
    @Reckoner68 - he's got a demon too. i feel sympathy because i was there before.

@tinkerhellraiser - ophelia drowning. bunny rabbit.

@Miss_Chievous_ - funny girl. hope she stays flying.

@FeelinFooFoo - oddly texan at heart.

@tams_89 - good music. always smiling.

@slimgirljo15 - could drink me under the table. though would not risk me in her basement.

all y'all are good folks and deserve a lot of sunshine in your lives. hope you can always find it even when it's dark out

I hope this does not offend in any way but I sense you are often bewildered by the fact the ladies find you attractive.. almost a little amused. But that grin of yours phwoarrrr 😏 You're smart, funny and I often think of you as chilled and laidback
    * feet up whiskey and cigar in hand *
    Also well read and quite the deep thinker.

But, wrong about the basement.. I'd risk it 😉
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    @Reckoner68 - he's got a demon too. i feel sympathy because i was there before.

@tinkerhellraiser - ophelia drowning. bunny rabbit.

@Miss_Chievous_ - funny girl. hope she stays flying.

@FeelinFooFoo - oddly texan at heart.

@tams_89 - good music. always smiling.

@slimgirljo15 - could drink me under the table. though would not risk me in her basement.

all y'all are good folks and deserve a lot of sunshine in your lives. hope you can always find it even when it's dark out

I hope this does not offend in any way but I sense you are often bewildered by the fact the ladies find you attractive.. almost a little amused. But that grin of yours phwoarrrr 😏 You're smart, funny and I often think of you as chilled and laidback
    * feet up whiskey and cigar in hand *
    Also well read and quite the deep thinker.

But, wrong about the basement.. I'd risk it 😉

what she said
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    @caco_ethes Straight forward, hilarious, always starts the best threads, very smart, natural beauty, humble...honesty, when I was new here, I was a little intimidated by you and I seriously don't know why because you always brighten up this place and I always look forward to reading your posts. When you're not around I look forward to seeing you pop up in here.

Eta: likes nipples

1rzz7si9kphz.gif
  • caco_ethes
    @JustReadTheInstructions you don’t leave any room for impressions because you’re straight up with everyone. Honest about your social qualms albeit well liked by everyone. Your enthusiasm for things you’re interested in is so contagious. I look forward to your comments, you’re one of my favorites for sure
  • caco_ethes
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people
  • caco_ethes
    @Motorsheen

Despite your omnipresent dad jokes and relentless writing of bad checks, you tend to surprise me from time to time. Generally i think people who joke all the time are hard to get to know, maybe because that’s kinda how i am. But over the past couple years I’ve grown to consider you a very good friend. You’ve opened up in the odd circumstance here and there and it’s enjoyable every time.
  • caco_ethes
    @your_future_ex_wife

My impression of you is pretty straightforward because you harbor no guile whatsoever. You’re always the same, always honest and straightforward. Every now and then you’ll write things that make me do a double take because they’re so clever i wish i had said them 😂
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @your_future_ex_wife

My impression of you is pretty straightforward because you harbor no guile whatsoever. You’re always the same, always honest and straightforward. Every now and then you’ll write things that make me do a double take because they’re so clever i wish i had said them 😂

I stifle myself sometimes from writing “me too!” on your posts because I don’t want to seem like I’m kissing your *kitten*. 😂❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    @your_future_ex_wife beautiful but holy *kitten* she got a dirty mind but smart and then really sweet too

Yes, this :) dirty, dirty girl 😏😙

Jo, I hope one day to have a dungeon of my own. 🤫

You are kind and welcoming to all, but especially sensitive to the loners. 🤗
    Multi-faceted and witty no matter how much we fans keep beating a single note. ❤️
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Since my wife, 3 daughters, and numerous RL friends are here, sure. What could go wrong?
  • slimgirljo15
    @your_future_ex_wife beautiful but holy *kitten* she got a dirty mind but smart and then really sweet too

Yes, this :) dirty, dirty girl 😏😙

Jo, I hope one day to have a dungeon of my own. 🤫

You are kind and welcoming to all, but especially sensitive to the loners. 🤗
    Multi-faceted and witty no matter how much we fans keep beating a single note. ❤️

Pro tip: basement sounds less scary to the vict.. ermmm guests 😁

Tbh.. I'm kinda surprised how close some perceptions are... some see more than I thought I showed. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people

I try to always remember that not everyone is comfortable in this environment. Some are shy maybe feel alone and just need a hand getting used to the place.

You are very, very witty, fast with the funny sarcasm and jokes. I know you are extremely intelligent and pretty easy on the eyes ( total package) but there's something I'm not sure what it is.. a vulnerable feel, I think maybe because I don't often see you be serious that I think there is a lot of deep feels hidden. 😬

This is actually not easy