How do we perceive you?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 you’re the mfp welcome committee. If someone is new, it’s likely they’ll have a friend in you before the day is up. You’re super well rounded when it comes to interacting with all types of people

also @slimgirljo15 is super sweet because she makes sure to type upside down so we can understand her <3

Sun, you will always be the sweet, beautiful, kind and gentle girl ( I know you're a full grown woman ) I met years ago here but I get the fragility and delicateness of youth from you, sensitive and artistic with the soul of a poet. Having said that I've seen the occasional spark of anger though rare so I know you aren't all delicate lol.
    I guess I see you as the young girl chasing butterflies in the garden.. 🙂🦋
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.

I see you as a real tell it like it is firecracker.
    I like that you are pretty straight forward. 🙂 You just say what you're thinking..no BS

And you're super cute 😉

• MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    I'm pretty sure my profile and stuff are entirely open. How do you all perceive me?
  • slimgirljo15
    MoKaaz wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure my profile and stuff are entirely open. How do you all perceive me?

You're very new and really only 35 posts it's hard to get a feel yet.. From the couple I read I'd say friendly, committed to doing well here and you're a great friend to have because you check up on your friends 🙂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    So. Im a drunk texan and sweet and caring. Living my best life!
    zohpdf9kpfjm.gif

You have just made being a sweet, drunk Texan a life goal
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    @Motorsheen At first I found it hard to understand your humour, but as time went on I’ve come to realize that under all of that quirkinesses you have a big heart. I find you to be quite reserved and genuine. The respect and honour you have for your family is appalling at times. Especially in today’s society where people constantly find fault in those they love.
  • laprimaJenny
    @LiftingSpirits At first I questioned whether you even liked me to be honest. Although, once I got to know you and started to comprehend your humour, it’s become smooth sailing. I find you to be extremely genuine and bluntly honest. A trait that I personally value in today’s society. In so many unknown ways you have helped me grow to become a better person. Sometimes your comments have hit me where it hurts and it’s helped spark awareness in areas I didn’t even acknowledge that where within myself. I appreciate that growth and value your friendship.
  • slimgirljo15
    I've been trying to put words to my perceptions of everyone, but am coming up with colours more than anything

For example, @caco_ethes is like candy floss with pink, blue and specks of orange. @slimgirljo15 is mostly yellow with red and purple streaks

Ooo, I like that..
    Nadine I think you are a super mum doing the very best she can. Wise, dependable and the voice of reason. Been through a lot and come out of it stronger.
  • laprimaJenny
    @Vikka_V I think we all interpret questions based on our own perspective and perceptions of life. I also think most of us have had moments in which we regret things we’ve said.

I think you are a deep thinker and extremely self reflective. A valued trait in such a self absorbed society. You are sweet natured and very kind to others, but I find you can tend to be too hard on yourself. ❤️
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Someone called me snarky on here once and it kinda stung. Then I realized that was probably a nice way of calling me a B which sometimes comes out of me when I am passionate about something. It's sometimes good to hear someone else's perception because we don't always realize when we start to cross the line.

I'm pretty sure you are deliciously snarky. And you should cross the line more often because I perceive you as one who holds back. So let it go, dahling.
  • pizzamyheart
    Since my wife, 3 daughters, and numerous RL friends are here, sure. What could go wrong?

I think you are the type of person who would have no problem lending your neighbor the lawn mower. However, you might critique their lawn mowing skills as you pull up into your driveway.
  • pizzamyheart
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @Motorsheen

Despite your omnipresent dad jokes and relentless writing of bad checks, you tend to surprise me from time to time. Generally i think people who joke all the time are hard to get to know, maybe because that’s kinda how i am. But over the past couple years I’ve grown to consider you a very good friend. You’ve opened up in the odd circumstance here and there and it’s enjoyable every time.

He sent you the checks? He never even bothered for me. I think @Motorsheen is intelligent, like, probably has contemplated a few successful money laundering schemes but decided against it because he wouldn't look good in jail orange. However, since he refused my friend request about 27 accounts ago, I think he must not know about delicate flowers and butterflies. I imagine him to be the kind of guy who gives people a cactus for a gift so he can mutter "sit on it" whenever they irritate him. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Weird, funny, crazy, goofy, serious on occasion

Who you talking about Gus? 😁
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member

Your assessment on yourself?
  • PAFC84
    edited August 2019

Was about myself
    PAFC84 wrote: »

Yes, lol
    I misunderstood the purpose of the thread

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment of yourself? ;)
  • slimgirljo15

Was about myself

Yes, lol

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁
  • PAFC84

Was about myself

Yes, lol

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol
  • laprimaJenny
    @tams_89 Three words come to mind, sweet, kind and generous. A person that is always conscientious on how people perceive things. One that especially hates cruelty. To top it off she’s pretty to look at.