Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess whats in my pocket?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A hole
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Locks of hair
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    A notebook in which he has sketched every character of the Andy Griffith show with his face.
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    French fries from yesterdays dinner
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Pocket full of cheese. Everyone knows cheese makes everything better.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A cheeseburger. He likes to make strangers on the subway re-enact the cheeseburger royale scene form Pulp Fiction.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Donnie and Marie Osmond finger puppets. She brings them out at lunch so she can have a conversation with them. After lunch, a scene plays out. Sometimes, Donnie and Maire get married and have wierd Osmond,alien babies. Other times, they fight to the death. Yesterday, she ripped the heads off each to switch them in a dramatic re-enactment of the John Travolta/Nicholas Cage classic move, Faceoff (tm).
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A packet of almond butter. He likes to start fights in the hopes that someday, someone will kick him hard between the legs, because he wants to sneak the almond butter out of his pocket and secretly squeeze it in his fist so it oozes out between his fingers, all while clenching at his nuts and berries so he can yell "OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY IS BUTTER!!!!" and sue.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A butternut squash. She loves the way it fills out the front of her pants. She really likes putting on a fake mustache in combination with her squash and walking around Wal Mart.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    A grapefruit.. he squeezes it for a little stress relief
  • Buttermcbutter
    Buttermcbutter Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Candy 🍬 for luring the kids in lol
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Toe nail clippings.. with teeth marks :D
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    a Potato. She likes to pull it out and look at it. Sometimes she will throw it at people and yell “this ain’t no pa-tot-oh, it’s a mother effin pa-tay-toe!”
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Tomato... She just like to throw at random ppl as she walk by them
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Pearl onions. He likes to hold them in his hands when he sneezes and then drop them while screaming, to make people think he sneezed his eyes out.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Avocados, onions, tomatoes, lime juice, and cilantro. Her claim to fame is the ability to make tableside guacamole in her pocket (including dicing the onions in there)
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    a scrap of paper with the word peniz written on it inside a smiley face. He likes to tell random strangers, "I have a peniz in my pocket, would you like to see it?"
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Two ball peen hammers. She carries these to give herself options. She can either say "wanna see my balls" or "I have two peens", or "my hammer is hard". The options are endless really.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A little mirror. When people talk to him he will either put it in their face and say, "Look whose boring me" or he'll look into it himself and pretend to talk to his reflection instead of the person conversing with him.
  • Pandemonium_
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A set of jacks. Just in case she runs into someone who wants to play. She challenges random strangers.