JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 89

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @Scallyboo YES! Weighing early can make a tremendous difference. I’m not sure why but I know if I get up early, weigh, have my 2 LARGE mugs of coffee and decide to go back to bed, I pee and weigh again when I wake and am down at least another pound. Is it the dehydration they say you get from coffee? I don’t know. Personally, I think time of weigh in is a factor.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @taxgirl1 Isn’t it amazing how things no longer tempt us?
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @Scallyboo YES! Weighing early can make a tremendous difference. I’m not sure why but I know if I get up early, weigh, have my 2 LARGE mugs of coffee and decide to go back to bed, I pee and weigh again when I wake and am down at least another pound. Is it the dehydration they say you get from coffee? I don’t know. Personally, I think time of weigh in is a factor.

Totally agree timing plays a huge role. I'm the opposite though ... I've started immediately weighing when I wake, and then won't have more than a sip or two of water before a BM and weighing again (usually a noticeable difference!) That's the weight I record and then go about planning the day ..... hope not TMI
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @Scallyboo Case in point - up at 6:30 121.5 + 4 cups (by coffee maker mark) of coffee and 2.5 hours later, 121.0