Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,776Member Member Posts: 1,776Member Member
    When they can't hold a job for more than 6 months
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    Mine is:
    Talks about his ex
    Very distant
    Doesn’t tell me I look good or anything when I dress up for his attention
    Very secretive
    I hate that they have a password on their phone that I don’t know about
    Takes their phone with them everywhere
    Texts and plays on the phone but has it pointed away from you so you can’t see what they’re doing

dis me ❤️
  • rickigagebyrickigageby Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Mine is:
    Talks about his ex
    Very distant
    Doesn’t tell me I look good or anything when I dress up for his attention
    Very secretive
    I hate that they have a password on their phone that I don’t know about
    Takes their phone with them everywhere
    Texts and plays on the phone but has it pointed away from you so you can’t see what they’re doing

Do you have trust/confidence issues? Legit question, no snark or judgement.

Yes I do. After being cheated on many many times it’s instilled in my brain. Might be a red flag for some that I have trust issues but men did that to me. There’s really no controlling it at this point
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,659Member Member Posts: 1,659Member Member
    catching her in "the act" //// i would consider that a pretty good red flag for me
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,192Member Member Posts: 10,192Member Member
    has ever listened to Insane Clown Posse. Red flag.
    consider himself a Juggalo. Just run.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 2,281Member Member Posts: 2,281Member Member

...what about drinking Faygo?
    iMago wrote: »
    keeping her ex in the picture for a V.E.R.Y long time after the relationship has ended. next thing you know she's gonna be running off to go get some "closure". nah sis not today.

Nl1kyA0.gif

I agree. I personally don’t talk to any ex’s at all. They’re ex’s for a reason. We ended on good terms and just went our separate ways. Weren’t meant to be in each other’s lives!
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,851Member Member Posts: 5,851Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

...what about drinking Faygo?

EnchantingTediousGoldfish-size_restricted.gif
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    keeping her ex in the picture for a V.E.R.Y long time after the relationship has ended. next thing you know she's gonna be running off to go get some "closure". nah sis not today.

Nl1kyA0.gif

I agree. I personally don’t talk to any ex’s at all. They’re ex’s for a reason. We ended on good terms and just went our separate ways. Weren’t meant to be in each other’s lives!

My ex is my best friend. Sometimes people are just meant to be friends.

i don’t know your situation at all but i think this is especially true when there are kids involved ❤️

Nl1kyA0.gif

My ex is my best friend. Sometimes people are just meant to be friends.

That’s true as well. For me it was just it didn’t work out and we weren’t meant to be in each other’s lives and we were both completely okay with that.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,913Member Member Posts: 3,913Member Member
    Accuses me of cheating - it means they are cheating

Secretive about their phone

Goes more than 24 hours without contact

Has been broken up less than 6 months

When they claim they don’t do social media or when they have a bunch of half naked women as their friends on there

Can’t keep a job

Always plays the victim and has a long list of sob stories about what women have done to them

• jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,840Member Member Posts: 4,840Member Member
    Man, a lot of you would have a really hard time dating me

It's a tough crowd...
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 601Member Member Posts: 601Member Member
    Man, a lot of you would have a really hard time dating me

🤣🤣 I was thinking the same. I'm just gona step away from this thread