The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @kam26001 ROFL
  • Diatonic12
    Butter all of your vitamins with Kerrygold so they don't get hung up in your esophagus.
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Gargle with baking soda and vinegar.Clears ,cleans,whitens and brightens.
  • mthwbrwn
    mthwbrwn Posts: 104 Member
    fFinfan66 wrote: »
    Gargle with baking soda and vinegar.Clears ,cleans,whitens and brightens.

Change that to apple cider vinegar (with the mother, natch) and you'll find quite a few people on MFP wondering where the bad advice is. :p
  • mthwbrwn
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Butter all of your vitamins with Kerrygold so they don't get hung up in your esophagus.

Works well with suppositories also.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    mthwbrwn wrote: »
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

Works well with suppositories also.

Know know this.. how? :D
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    so on Thursday, when everyone is getting their plates ready and sitting down, the blessing is done, and the food looks awesome and everyone's happy- that's the moment you need to say "so i hope all of ya'll are voting for the good guy next year right?"

Awesome advice! Thanks :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2019

Know know this.. how? :D

Because I have life experience.
    I've tried suppositories. They tasted awful and, to be honest, for all the good they did I might as well have shoved them up my *kitten*.

:laugh: Pmsl
    Poor kitten.. 🐈
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    edited November 2019
    Vitamins take way to long to travel to your gut normally, insert them as suppositories on all occasions. To save time you can put in the bottle and jump up and down every time you want to release one.
  • Diatonic12
    Carry a bottle of listerine to your dentist's office and tell him you will gargle if he will.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Just pee on it, then you’ll know
  • mthwbrwn
    If you're an American, carry around a pocket sized copy of the Constitution. There's not a whole lot of time at the academy for police to learn constitutional law, so the next time you get pulled over, the officer will be so thankful you've helped her/him with OTJ training, you'll get out of that ticket.

Extra helpful if you are an American travelling abroad.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    If you're an American, carry around a pocket sized copy of the Constitution. There's not a whole lot of time at the academy for police to learn constitutional law, so the next time you get pulled over, the officer will be so thankful you've helped her/him with OTJ training, you'll get out of that ticket.

Extra helpful if you are an American travelling abroad.

You always have the best advice!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Don't bother checking your christmas lights before you put them up.... .they will be fine! Just wait and get the whole house done....then plug em in and be prepared to be wowed😉🤘🎄