The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• mthwbrwn
    mthwbrwn Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That woman on the elevator with you was wondering if your buddy knows if you would 'hit that' or not. Go ahead and let your buddy know.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    If you are at the beach in an area known for jelly fish then pee on people on the beach as a preventative measure in case they get stung. People will appreciate your concern for them.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options
    If you are at the beach in an area known for jelly fish then pee on people on the beach as a preventative measure in case they get stung. People will appreciate your concern for them.
    🤣🤣solid advice.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When you have a nose bleed simply look up and stay in that position until it stops.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,317 Member
    Options
    Take all the pictures you want while walking along the nude beach. Then share with all your facebook friends what a fantastic beach you found.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Forget what you’ve heard about covering your mouth for coughing and sneezing. It’s best to get the germs AWAY from you as quick as possible. You getter better quicker that way.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Forget what you’ve heard about covering your mouth for coughing and sneezing. It’s best to get the germs AWAY from you as quick as possible. You getter better quicker that way.

jjr9l63t11d1.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Ask a pregnant lady or anyone with more than two kids if they “know how that happens”. It’s super amusing.

The answer is always a resounding "YES, and apparently I like it"
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Ask a pregnant lady or anyone with more than two kids if they “know how that happens”. It’s super amusing.

The answer is always a resounding "YES, and apparently I like it"

I also like “yes and I’m really good at it!”
  • MelG7777
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

jjr9l63t11d1.gif

Omg. Classic. 🤣🤣
  • mthwbrwn
    mthwbrwn Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That selfie you just took with the Grand Canyon in the background is good, but could be better. Take some steps backward until you find the best natural lighting.
  • s131951
    Options
    mthwbrwn wrote: »
    That selfie you just took with the Grand Canyon in the background is good, but could be better. Take some steps backward until you find the best natural lighting.

My favorite advice thus far.
  • s131951
    Options
    squeeze the charmin
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You should cut your own bangs.
  • sammidelvecchio
    Options
    You should definitely still date him if he is married. Clearly he is a catch if he already found someone to marry him!
  • sammidelvecchio
    Options
    It is bad for the environment to pick up your dog's poop with a plastic bag. Go green and use your hands.
  • sammidelvecchio
    Options
    People appreciate it when you correct their grammar and spelling.