27 y/o female
    Round 93, round 3 for me

Round 91: -4.2lb loss
    SW: 95 lbs EW: 90.8

Round 92: -2.2lb loss
    SW: 90.8 lbs EW: 88.6

Round 93 SW: 90.8 lbs

09/23: 90.8
    Starting challenge late and have gained a bit since the 17th, the last day I weighed in. Had some depressed days and didn't make good food choices or go to the gym at all but I'm back at it now! Hoping to lose 2.8lbs in the time I've got left in this challenge, just to get a bit lower than my lowest in round 92 when I was still on track. And 88's a nice even number to stop on kinda lol I find multiples of 11 pleasing too. But the main thing is starting over, and getting back into a healthy routine again, numbers aside.

09/24: Didn't weigh-in

09/25: 91.8 Ate waaay over my goals on the 23rd and the 24th. Like 2500-2750 cals! I'm surprised I only gained one pound. It's looking like I won't beat my record low from last round :/ seeing as I only have 4 days left. But once again, starting over, going to try my best to not binge on junk, stick to my goals and go to the gym nearly everyday again. About to head to the gym now and my eating today is so far so good. Can't change my mistakes but I can make these next few days really count and reach my final goal in round 94 still. Hoping to within the first week of November. Only about 4 lbs away.

09/26: 90.4 lbs.
    (-0.4lbs since start of round 93)
    Well lower than this rounds SW so that's good. Did well at the gym yesterday and losing the weight I gained quickly. Maybe I can still beat my record idk. Either way gunna kick *kitten* at the gym today and eat healthy 😊

09/27: 89.6 lbs
    (-1.2 lbs from start of rnd 93)
    well under 90 again and might actually beat my record from last round. (: If I lose just over a pound in the next few days. Already have maxed out my calories for the day, am about 50 over but if I don't eat anything else, do like a 16hr fast, and go to the gym, get a good workout in, the day should be salvageable. Just gotta stay strong! I'm seeing results again!

09/28: 89.6 lbs no change from yesterday which is fine. Doing a spin class today at the gym which totally killed me last time, but worth it! It mixes cardio and muscle building/sculpting exercises. Deff a good class. Gunna try to eat healthy today and hit my totals. Would be fine with maintenance here but whatever the numbers just gunna keep making healthy choices (:

09/29