JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 93

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,877 Member
    Options
    @HoopsGuy72 As many times as we have been in Long Beach and in front of the Queen Mary, we have never been on it. Maybe some day.

@concettavz Your dates run through 10/31 but the last day of this round is 10/29.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I hope they don't restrict my walking. It's the only thing keeping me sane these days. If they do, they do I just want to get better.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham, have you considered a vitamin/mineral deficiency that is causing your occasional cravings? Some of the foods you are eliminating are rich in B vitamins and zinc. Just asking, because I supplement with b's and zinc. If I don't I will have cravings.

Good thought, @tiabirdie56, but I do take a high-quality multi vitamin + D3 K2 + magnesium + B12 and my levels have come up considerably over the past 18 months. I don’t know about my zinc level, so that’s a thought. I think it’s more that I’ve allowed myself to become reacquainted with beautiful baked goods. And of course eating sugar and salt make us want more! But I’ll look into the zinc.... Thanks!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,328 Member
    Options
    @mrs_sutsie - I always gain the day after I have gammon or bacon too, it's definately the salt !!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,328 Member
    Options
    @Camandjarvis - pumpkin and ginger soup is delicious and seasonal at this time of year!!
  • tinabambina29
    tinabambina29 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    10/26:205.6-Feels great to be out of 206 :blush: No gym last night and honestly ended up having a big mac :neutral: It's day 73847324820398 of my migraine and no improvement. I just took some meds and hope it will help. Heading to my bf's house today and have a birthday with friends tomorrow, oh I hope the pain goes away.

10/27:
    10/28:
    10/29:
    [/quote]

Guessing it may not be a migraine...YANK THOSE TEETH! lol...Kudos for getting under 206...Happy 21st, tomorrow! ;)

[/quote]

Nooo I'm terrified!!!! But I know it has to happen, timing just really sucks. Thank you! Now let's hope I don't see 206 ever again :smiley: haha thank you! My birthday isn't until next month, but will be celebrating my friend's special day tomorrow at Pirates :blush: Just hoping the pain goes away so I can have a drink and watch the show :smile: [/quote]

Re: Pirates, how cool! :) I've only been to Medieval Times, once...1st date w/ my 1st wife...lol. [/quote]

They're both super fun! Aww that's so nice, Medieval Times is always a blast :)