Women 200lb+, Let's Double Down This December!!!

Options

Replies

• seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can just do calisthenics at home during commercials 😊 sits one time, push-ups next, etc. Nothing too crazy. Happy Holidays 🎄🎅💃🏽
    Terytha wrote: »
    It's Christmas eve! I was gonna go to the gym, but they have short hours and the roads really suck, so I chickened out.

I once got in a serious car accident on Christmas eve. I guess I'm still a little paranoid.

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    speyerj wrote: »
    So what the heck? Someone disagreed with my weekly update post. What exactly did you disagree with? How does one disagree with someone when they are only talking about their own experience? Please explain.

My guess is that someone hit the disagree button by mistake. It's happened to me when I was on my iPad because all the buttons are close together, but luckily I noticed right away and was able to correct it.

I'm just getting back to reading posts after about 4 days away. I've missed SO much! I'm hoping I will be able to catch up tomorrow and find some normalcy after a week of crazy, fun times filled with WAY too much food. I am ready to start fresh. Kudos to all of you that stayed strong and kept to your plan. Those of us who lost our way this holiday season, we will get back on track again. Never.Give.Up!