Women 200lb+, Let's Double Down This December!!!

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Alica, Onederland is yours for the taking! Congratulations on getting to where you were 9 years ago. I feel the same way about this thread. I've come to depend on it for inspiration and support.

Tori, I'm excited for you and your new dress! If you feel comfortable doing so, please post a pic of you in your new dress!

Aerohead - I'm so freaking proud of your weight loss!! I hope you didn't feel that I was being too hard on you about the negativity you were feeling when you started. I just knew from my own experience that I had to get over than to get to where I wanted to be. I'm so glad you stuck with it and look at how successful you have been!

Bluffgirl, thank you for always having something positive and supportive to say about everyone who posts. I want to nominate you our unofficial "den mother" for taking care of everyone!

I'll post my final update for the month later tonight after I complete my diary - and I'll see you all in our next thread.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to a great 2020!! New decade, new you!
  • Healthymommy2020
    Options
    Found this just now but I’m in
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Final update for the year:

Well, I gained a few pounds as of yesterday's weigh-in, but that is likely due to water retention since I should be starting that time of the month any day now. I usually skip weigh-ins on those weeks, since it can be very discouraging and I already have the emotions that go along with pms to deal with. Lol.

Anyway, I will join the January thread tomorrow and post my goals for the month (and for 2020!) there.

Happy New Year, all!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    wow @mmdeveau what a difference, and sounds like you have a handle on what happened and what you are doing differently now, good on you!