Women 200lb+, Let's Double Down This December!!!

Options

Replies

• cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Back to consistency! Haven't been drinking water and too much indulgence. TG the get togethers are over. Want to be happy with my mirror self.

@aerohead - Just go by ONE scale. There will be variances between different scales. Wahoo - you did great!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,202 Member
    Options
    great work pamiede on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @BrownSugar174 you look fabulous!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,202 Member
    Options
    @brownsugar174 you look amazing, and a lot less than 240lb actually, you must be tall, or have a lot of muscle, you look really toned! very inspiring
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @BrownSugar174 Youlook amazing! What a difference a few months and a lot of work can make!
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy last day of 2019!

I'm here with my final weigh in post, it's pretty mediocre. I started out strong and thought I would surpass my goal for the month, but looking at the numbers it's a little sad. Clearly, either everything I've been doing has been mostly ineffective since I started this 6 weeks ago, or the holidays just totally tripped me up. Maybe both? One bright side, I'm certain if I hadn't focused on my health right before the holidays, I probably would have gained weight since I started. So there's that.

5'10"
    SW: 210 (11.14.19)
    12/1: 208.5
    12/6: 206.1
    12/13: 204.7
    12/20: 205
    12/27: 208.2
    12/31: 207.6

December goal weight: 203 Um, clearly not happening. I did weigh in at 203.9 once mid-month, but yeah, then then the holidays happened
    Other December goals:
    -Continue to exercise 5 days a week, with at least 3 workouts strength training I easily achieved this goal. Exercise is not my weak link.
    -Log my food daily (I've logged everyday the last week, since Christmas. And I logged the first half of the month.)
    -Spend time outdoors whenever I can, despite the short days I will get outside in some capacity 5 days a week! (I did great at this. I have got some workouts in outside and also have been on plenty of hikes this months with my kids).
    -Ride my horse 8 times (I rode my horse 3 times this month- fell majorly short of this. But with the short days and the terrible weather, it's not surprising).

I'm going to head on over to the 2020 post and think ahead, now that I've acknowledged what happened!
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok before I go over to the January 2020 post, I just have to give a shout out to @BrownSugar174 because you look amazing!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your inspiration!