Women 200lb+, Let's Double Down This December!!!

Options

Replies

• HurleyHurley
    HurleyHurley Posts: 44 Member
    Options

@BrownSugar174 I particularly love that last one. "Balance doesn't include punishment." If I'm going to go over in a day or have that piece of cake or whatever, rather than feel guilty about it, I'm going to enjoy the bajeebus out of it, factor it in, and move on. :)

@speyerj Thank you! Right now, my focus is on keeping my focus. I'm trying to keep the enthusiasm and excitement going as this is about the time when I've begun to lose focus when I've tried to lose weight in the past. If that takes feeding my OCD by filling in the chart, feeding my completionist streak by not missing an entry, a daily weighing, or a three-times weekly (minimum) workout, feeding my quirks by earning (self produced) belts/badges, and blogging to this forum where I feel we're all in it together, then that's what I'm doing to do. So, thank you, your comments mean the world. Your word to the fates at large that I follow your path and do drop that 50 pounds, and counting. :smiley:

@torihudson6 Thank you! I'm stoked, some day I will run a 5K without breaking.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey. Yup, I'll be posting the new group soon.