Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2020- One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    Not doing too badly so far, but could tone it down on the weekends. I've been doing well with not drinking during the week with the exception of a couple nights where I've had one or two drinks on a Thursday.

So far 13/20 days completely AF, two days with one drink and five days 3+.

What helps: distractions, feeling satisfied food-wise, proper nutrients during the day, setting intentions. Of course, the later in the week we get, the harder it is to say no!

13 out of 20 is GREAT! Distractions is a perfect way to keep out of trouble. Most bored persons tend to lean towards filing the void with drinking. Nice job
  • MissMay
    Options
    Over the hump! 19 days AF. It's been tough on evenings when I get home after a long day at work or a hard workout. Kombucha or a seltzer in my beer glass has helped, however, drinking those last night, watching football with my friend who was drinking "not Kombucha" was hard. 12 more days!

Yes over da hump! Congrats on your 19AF. I hear ya on watching people drink down cold ones during the football games. Me? I had coffee. Not exciting but I was able to keep both eyes open for 6 plus hours.
  • MissMay
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Today has been a trying day.

What's up @LoveyChar? Need a hug?
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Today has been a trying day.

Hope today is better for you!