Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    :p
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Allie- It's hard to see when your favorite people get older and what happens to them. I remember seeing Brian Wilson and all the beach boys in the 70's. Glad you got to see him.
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Machka - The trial mentioned that is consuming the news in the U.S. right now is Trump's impeachment trial in the senate.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    9da8pshbxhjt.jpeg

Pip - I love this picture.

that was b4 yogi (black dog) was in the picture or part of the family. rocky, the proud big guy. then Bullwinkle the only girl I've had and baby Floyd
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    Rebecca - just in case you might like to find one of those singing groups, here are a couple near you: https://thresholdchoir.org/Whidbey_Island and https://sites.google.com/site/whidbeycommunitychorus/auditions. Both are asking singers to talk to them about joining them. The first one's religion-oriented and the second is secular. :)

Just saying.

Not that you have to do anything. :blush:

Lisa

Oh wow, thank you for the links. I will investigate both.👍💖
    💖Rebecca
    Whidbey island WA
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Katla lol I dont have a ton of vises but tea is one of them I have no fewer than 20 different boxes of tea lol chamomile included....
    Well Zina will be off for the week so I will be working most of her hours.. and tried to get most of the insurances done today for Monday and tuesday..
    I am tired so will relax this afternoon and then go to Walmart tomorrow and get some scrubs..
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    2c1u5zv0rht6.jpeg
    qb5qt6xvki74.jpeg
    nbfsr5vt5eod.jpeg
    7uj98ujrbxck.jpeg
    McDonald’s with JR after lunch he got a kids meal fries 🍟 (boy ate they tiny y cute! ... but not healthy so not a every day treat) . Kids were rough but he just stands there they have to go around the wall of JR. His big eye stare they don’t know what to think. Scared a 3yr old girl showed her wave your hand in fro t of his face he snaps out of it giggles.Then she liked him a lot.
    Big kids everywhere more than usual so just played on the slide a lot.

Coronavirus seems to be out if control maybe instead of locking citizens up in the beginning who wanted to warn others they should have let them warn take action sooner.Oh well too late now just like every other disease we got out there (west Nile to newest flu’s).

Amber Tx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Amber: JR is a charmer. :heart:
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :)
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Katla- He sure is. Being raised old fashioned I defenitely noticing lack of manners in other kids. McDonald’s shouldn’t have to ask them not to throw footballs 🏈 into people they don’t knows foods or ask who the parents of the 6months old crawling alone for an hour in the play yard (9 yr old at the end who was asked to stop selling candy 🍭 came over picked the baby up after an hour walked away). Guess that answers who the parent is!
    JR will only play with well behaved kids he just ignores the rowdy ones lol.

Amber Tx