Wednesday: log everything!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    edited July 2020
    JFT - Tuesday 7/14
    1) log all food/stay in the green ✅
    2) exercise - cardio ✅
    3) clean and prep fruits and veggies (the ones I can) ✅
    4) menu plan dinners through Friday and post them on the fridge I didn’t post them
    5) write in my journal ✅ a really long entry. I felt like I got a lot out.

It is Wednesday the 15th. I do have my schedule mapped out on my calendar. And I’m feeling upbeat.

Just for today
    1) exercise - cardio and stretching
    2) focus on upping my veggies intake. 2-3 servings at lunch and dinner
    3) clean the bathrooms. Discard what we don’t need/use/expired.
    4) be kind to family members.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    @suzij27
    I also want to increase my veggie intake. Today I'm picking up the little cans of Low Sodium V8 juice. They're 30 calories per can. The little cans are 5.5 oz so 1 serving of veggies, and a good source of antioxidant vitamins A & C. Also excellent source of potassium to maintain fluid balance and normal heart rhythm. I have trouble getting enough potassium each day so this will also help with that.

I realize it's not as effective as eating a vegetable. But, I usually have at least 2 veggies at lunch and 2 at supper. The V8 juice is a way for me to get a veggie in my breakfast.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
    JFT - Tuesday July 14
    1 Litre of Water - 🙂
    Log all Food - 🙂
    No chips - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

JFT - Wednesday July 15
    1 Litre of Water
    Log all Food
    No chips
    Gratitude Journal

I’ve read everything and caught up but didn’t make notes today. I’ll try harder tomorrow.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,061 Member
    Hey everyone, I posted the below in a separate thread, but also wanted to see what you guys (who I all consider friends) thought about it too.

Its about my stress UNDEReating rather than overeating.

"So i realise that with the global crisis, everyone is getting stressed about various things.
    And this normally leads to over eating or indulging which I've seen many posts and comments about.

But mine is when I get stressed, I cant eat. Take today for example, I've been that stressed all day, its 4pm and I've not ate anything yet, I'm pretty sure I've not even had a drink?
    I'm hungry, so the logical thing is to go eat right? But firstly it takes me forever to decide what I feel like eating (if I decide at all) and then ill either make it and as soon as its in my mouth I just don't want it or.. ill just eat it.

This is not eating disorder related, its not like I'm undereating to lose weight as the fact I cant eat concerns me.

Its just a bit like..wtf. i know its having an impact because I am losing weight, not fast but I'm losing it. Which in one aspect I'm happy about because my goal is to lose weight, but not in this way, I want it to be done healthily.

What do you guys suggest? I cant tell if this is just because of Covid and all of it is getting to me as ive had 3 kids (6 years old and under) off school for 12ish weeks. Or if its a horrible new habit.

And I could do with suggestions with people who may have struggled similarly, through Covid or not"

What do you guys think lol, its just alot of you know me better because you know the sort of things I deal with if you get what I mean lol
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,305 Member
    cesse47 wrote: »
    @pridesabtch you said "Yesterday was pretty good. I feel good about who I am these days." That is so awesome!! In a later post, you mentioned not being able to quiet your mind ... have you considered using positive affirmations? It can be a really helpful tool when you can't kick your negative thoughts out of your head.

Thanks, I have tried positive affirmations, but I haven't had much luck with it. I struggle with some mental illness and with Covid I haven't seen my counselor in many months now. In general I am doing very well and at peace. Actually, more so than I ever remember, but when one little think goes a miss it can bounce me out of whack for a day or two.

Nikki
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,305 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I posted the below in a separate thread, but also wanted to see what you guys (who I all consider friends) thought about it too.

"So i realise that with the global crisis, everyone is getting stressed about various things.
    And this normally leads to over eating or indulging which I've seen many posts and comments about.

But mine is when I get stressed, I cant eat. Take today for example, I've been that stressed all day, its 4pm and I've not ate anything yet, I'm pretty sure I've not even had a drink?
    I'm hungry, so the logical thing is to go eat right? But firstly it takes me forever to decide what I feel like eating (if I decide at all) and then ill either make it and as soon as its in my mouth I just don't want it or.. ill just eat it.

This is not eating disorder related, its not like I'm undereating to lose weight as the fact I cant eat concerns me.

Its just a bit like..wtf. i know its having an impact because I am losing weight, not fast but I'm losing it. Which in one aspect I'm happy about because my goal is to lose weight, but not in this way, I want it to be done healthily.

What do you guys suggest? I cant tell if this is just because of Covid and all of it is getting to me as ive had 3 kids (6 years old and under) off school for 12ish weeks. Or if its a horrible new habit.

And I could do with suggestions with people who may have struggled similarly, through Covid or not"

What do you guys think lol, its just alot of you know me better because you know the sort of things I deal with if you get what I mean lol

For me I have two levels of stress and they manifest differently. If I am mildly stressed, I binge and if I am really stressed I don't feel like eating. You have a lot on your plate and everyone deals with stress differently. Much love and if you ever need to vent feel free to send me a message.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member

Depression, stress, and anxiety can all cause eating issues -- either under or over. Mine is over eating / non-stop eating. My therapist helped me a lot so I'll pass along a few things that work for me. One thing, if you don't eat for more than a few days, it's time to see a doctor. It could be medical, emotional, hormonal ... any number of things.

Stay away from caffeine and alcohol.

Stay hydrated. dehydration causes stress on the body which can trigger additional anxiety. if you are already anxious, it adds to the burden. drink water, herbal tea, crystal light

Take daily -- good multivitamin for women with plenty of B's. Also consider taking Omega 3, vitamin D, Tumeric, and potassium. All are good for helping relieve symptoms of depression / stress / anxiety. I did some research after talking with the hospital dietitian and do find them helpful. Increasing antioxidants also helpful. I was never one to take vitamins etc. But I am now and I think it's helping. Maybe it's partly mental ... it's something I can do for myself so I help keep myself healthy (one thing I can control in this crazy time).

My doc told me: Do Something!! Doing Nothing only adds to the depression / stress / anxiety. So, in your case, I'd say -- EAT SOMETHING!! eating nothing will only increase your anxiety levels.

She recommended I begin a Healthy eating Routine: Bfast between 7 & 8am, Lunch 12:30 to 1:30, Supper between 6:30 and 7:30 pm. No food after 8 pm if at all possible (this is hard for me since I stay up until 1 am).

If necessary, have mini meals -- have hard boiled eggs on hand as a good source of quick protein. prep a couple of favorite veggies or fruits in the morning for "grab & go" snacks. quick meal of cereal, milk, blueberries. Fix scrambled eggs for bfast, use leftovers for egg burrito lunch with avocado and diced tomatoes. have nuts on hand for a snack. Fix a "snack" meal: cubed cheese, a slice or two of deli ham/turkey, cherry tomatoes, grapes, a cucumber or pickle, wrap in lettuce leaf to make "sandwich". have cottage cheese with pineapple or grapes.

Sorry ... got a bit wordy. hope it helps. Hang in there. Just don't let it become a new habit!!

• thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    @littleblackskirt This week was not a good week in that I only lost 0.3lb, but I'm averaging around 1.5lb a week, so it can be done without exercise. I'm hoping next week will be a better week. Periods are the worst for screwing with the scales. Sorry to read your scales are also not playing ball! They have to reward our efforts eventually...

@Bex953172 I saw the other thread. Stress undereating is a thing - one of my colleagues is very difficult to deal with, and every time she sends me a snippy message, I don't feel like eating. She could actually be a diet plan in herself, because she has the same effect on everyone around her. I wonder if I could market her as such...? 'Struggling to lose weight? Talk to thelastnightingale's colleague. You won't be hungry anymore!'
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
    Had Zoom meeting then troubles logging in to MFP but finally here! After reading posts about daily calories & activity, I decided to change my profile. I have a desk job, so I always considered myself sedentary. But now I take hourly "move" breaks/stairs, and walk dog or x-train regularly. So maybe I was aiming for too low of calories for my activity level. Anyway, my weight has plateaued for way too long, and I changed my profile to lightly active. I love that my daily net calories are higher, and maybe this is what I need to lose more weight. I really want to get below 160#.

Recap T 7/14 ~ rest day
    1) Blood spot test after a.m. shower :)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) / 5 somethings :mrgreen: 14/14 boom!
    2) Figure out protein for supper / net cals green / 14c water :neutral: not quite
    3) Work progress / organize papers & electronics for work from home until Mon. / submit daily update / sign out of building 4:30 (Ellie hates when I'm slow at this) = 4x :)
    4) Drop package at UPS / gas in car / mail niece bday card / one chore = 4x :) plus mom & dad called <3 for good chat
    5) Unplug 9:00 :/ / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley:

JFT W 7/15
    1) Walk dog :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (basement to 2nd floor) / 5 somethings
    2) Net cals green / 14c water
    3) Work at home progress / transfer electronic records & organize papers
    4) Wash towels / register at GBBG if still openings / finish medical paperwork / one chore
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers

2020 Goals:
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20 / 4.1.20 (forgot 3.31.20) / 5.1.20 (forgot 4.30.20) / 6.3.20 (forgot at ME again)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 / Badger State Brewing 10K virtual race w/ dog on 4/2/20 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 / Prevention virtual 5K Fun & Fit Team on 5/2/20 I walked 3.48 mi w/ dog in 1:01:10 ave. pace 17:33 / RonaRunOff 5/16/20 virtual walk 5.08 miles with dog in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23 / 100 Miles Challenge fundraiser (per fitness tracker) & completed 5/18/20 / Bellin Run 10K virtual race w/ dog on 6/6/20 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14 dog definitely slows my "race pace"
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes & home office (some more) Mar. / decluttered/cleaned in bedroom & more basement boxes Apr. / basement boxes May ~ very pleased w/ my progress / reorg in basement June & July
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member

Depression, stress, and anxiety can all cause eating issues -- either under or over. Mine is over eating / non-stop eating. My therapist helped me a lot so I'll pass along a few things that work for me. One thing, if you don't eat for more than a few days, it's time to see a doctor. It could be medical, emotional, hormonal ... any number of things.

Stay hydrated. dehydration causes stress on the body which can trigger additional anxiety. if you are already anxious, it adds to the burden. drink water, herbal tea, crystal light

Take daily -- good multivitamin for women with plenty of B's. Also consider taking Omega 3, vitamin D, Tumeric, and potassium. All are good for helping relieve symptoms of depression / stress / anxiety. I did some research after talking with the hospital dietitian and do find them helpful. Increasing antioxidants also helpful. I was never one to take vitamins etc. But I am now and I think it's helping. Maybe it's partly mental ... it's something I can do for myself so I help keep myself healthy (one thing I can control in this crazy time).

My doc told me: Do Something!! Doing Nothing only adds to the depression / stress / anxiety. So, in your case, I'd say -- EAT SOMETHING!! eating nothing will only increase your anxiety levels.

She recommended I begin a Healthy eating Routine: Bfast between 7 & 8am, Lunch 12:30 to 1:30, Supper between 6:30 and 7:30 pm. No food after 8 pm if at all possible (this is hard for me since I stay up until 1 am).

If necessary, have mini meals -- have hard boiled eggs on hand as a good source of quick protein. prep a couple of favorite veggies or fruits in the morning for "grab & go" snacks. quick meal of cereal, milk, blueberries. Fix scrambled eggs for bfast, use leftovers for egg burrito lunch with avocado and diced tomatoes. have nuts on hand for a snack. Fix a "snack" meal: cubed cheese, a slice or two of deli ham/turkey, cherry tomatoes, grapes, a cucumber or pickle, wrap in lettuce leaf to make "sandwich". have cottage cheese with pineapple or grapes.

Sorry ... got a bit wordy. hope it helps. Hang in there. Just don't let it become a new habit!!

I love these suggestions! @Bex953172 I'm the same, when really stressed, I don't eat. You are not alone.
  • Bex953172

Dude that's like.. a manual of how to fix myself lmao!!!
    Thank you so much! What an answer lol!!
  • Bex953172
    @littleblackskirt This week was not a good week in that I only lost 0.3lb, but I'm averaging around 1.5lb a week, so it can be done without exercise. I'm hoping next week will be a better week. Periods are the worst for screwing with the scales. Sorry to read your scales are also not playing ball! They have to reward our efforts eventually...

@Bex953172 I saw the other thread. Stress undereating is a thing - one of my colleagues is very difficult to deal with, and every time she sends me a snippy message, I don't feel like eating. She could actually be a diet plan in herself, because she has the same effect on everyone around her. I wonder if I could market her as such...? 'Struggling to lose weight? Talk to thelastnightingale's colleague. You won't be hungry anymore!'

haha the worst thing is that my kids to that to me. And when in the history of the world has a mother had her dinner in peace lmao!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,040 Member
    edited July 2020
    💜💜💜
    I choose to feed my body the nutrition it needs
    and feed my mind with the quality thoughts it deserves

💜💜💜

⛱🎡🎢🎠🏕 JULY 🏕🎠🎢🏕⛱

To all those essential workers still going out there....
    🙏🏻 Thank you for your service 🙏🏻
    Everyone else, please stay home!!!

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] working on a Memories Project for my grandson
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)
      Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri

SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Jun: +0.2

July Daily Goals: Week 3
      Su: ✅ Mo: ✅ Tu: ✅ We: ✅
      Th: Fr: Sa:
      Working on strength/stamina: Very happy with the results of my efforts since the middle of June. I can work on the resultant weight gain. All my stats are in the normal range for my age/height.
      Reduce Fat%:✅ 29.3 -> 27.1 25.8
      Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7 -> 30.1
      Calories < in the green 🐝
      Steps > 7500 🐝 9322
      Weight < 155 🐝
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily🐝 105
      Active hours > 6 daily🐝 10
      Activities I got to do
      Meditation✅ walk/jog✅
      Make new mask✅
      Clean out fridge ✅
      Grocery shopping ✅
      Dog-sit/Play with DYD’s dog ✅
      watch TV✅ Puzzles✅
    • clicketykeys
      clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
      JFT Thursday
      1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
      2. Check email. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth. AM run 3 miles.
      3. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Check green room for paintbrushes and donations.
      4. Lunch: soup. Write a blog post - album? Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort
      5. Write a letter. Dinner: leftovers. 1 hr writing: letter to B. Pick up meds. Send D for groceries.
      6. Color! 1 hr reading. RUN LINES.
      7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
      8. Writing: Album post. Message Z. Play practice 7-9.
      9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Check on free NAIE membership? Wed book group. Thu play practice. Check with PCP about SHBP screening. Thursday visit parents - take photos. Wed AM Google test at school. Blood work? MH Monday check-in; Whatever Wednesday AMA.

Scale goals
      End of 2017: 174.6
      End of 2018: 189.2
      End of 2019: 196.4
      End of January: 194.6
      End of February: 196.2
      End of March: 193.8
      End of April: 192.6
      End of May: 191.8
      End of June: 192.2
      Today: 192.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
      1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
      2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
      3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
      4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
      5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
      6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. PCP July 15 10:30. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots? left toe joints. Sleep center 778 3316.
      7. Theater: 1984.
      8. House: Crawl space repairs. After that - siding? Or perhaps bathroom floor.
      9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
      10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
      11. Family: Google Hangout. Dinners?
      12. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. It's so slow. It's not nothing, but it's soooo slow. UGH.
    • Kuhl50
      Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
      Daily habits: track,😀 exercise, 😀journal😀
      Wednesday Action Plan
      1. Up at 6:45, pill, timer, weigh😀
      2. Pets, pill😀
      3. On camera 0755😀
      4. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi😀
      5. Lunch = salad + protein @1pm😀
      6. Walk after work😀
      7. Dinner = lemongrass chicken + cauliflower rice @7pm😀
      8. Treat at 8:30pm: on a plate, me in chair🤨
      9. Upstairs by 9👿
      10. Layout clothes😀
      11. Plan workout time for Thursday😀
      12. Journal😀
      13. Meditate👿
      14. Lights out 9:45👿

Today was more sane—yesterday I worked, walked, and barely ate a few meals. Today I had a little bit of me time in there. Started thinking through my eating needs for our camping trip in 2 weeks. Realized I want “my” foods less about losing weight (though I don’t want to gain), but more about feeling good and not getting draggy from digging into the treats and carbs. Might need a third cooler just to bring enough fresh stuff to last me (and cook for the family) for the week.

Calories green and got my movement, so keeping to habits there. Tomorrow more of the same I guess!

Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
      Thursday Action Plan
      1. Up at 6:30, pill, timer, weigh
      2. Pets, pill
      3. Start chili
      4. Prep for All Hands
      5. On camera 0755
      6. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi
      7. Lunch = salad + protein
      8. Weights at 2:30
      9. Walk after work
      10. Dinner = chili + spaghetti squash
      11. Treat at 8:30pm: on a plate, me in chair
      12. Upstairs by 9
      13. Layout clothes
      14. Plan workout time for Friday
      15. Journal
      16. Meditate
      17. Lights out 9:45
      [/quote]

July personal challenge
      Bicep emoji if I got in at least 1 push-up; Yoga figure if I set my intention before eating
      July 15: 💪🧘—7 knee, 1.5 full, 2 incline on weight bench

GRATITUDE: I am grateful for the mindset that I can start over after messing up.

WOTY: Habits
    • ZizzyBumble
      ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
      Good morning,

I think it’s time I got back into the routine of goal setting. I have been reading your posts so that I didn’t loose touch but was just feeling too tired to commit. I’ve not been logging food or meeting my Fitbit exercise goals, I’ve not been particularly hungry but have a small gain that’s probably more to do with alcohol than food >:)

Log
      Stay in the green
      5 fruit and veg
      Water
      Fitbit exercise goals

• fairy_daisy
      fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
      Oh @Bex953172 and @mytime6630 I’m sorry you’re going through such tough times right now, puts other stuff in perspective.

I’m sticking to my unambitious goals - log everything, stay in the green. Sleep’s gone a bit wrong this past week, so I’m going to add in try to get to bed early.