Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• MichelleMcKeeRNMichelleMcKeeRN Member, Premium Posts: 284 Member Member, Premium Posts: 284 Member
    Wow @KetoKay91 your results are amazing. What diet/exercise plan did you follow?
  • KetoKay91KetoKay91 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    @MichelleMcKeeRN thank you, I’m doing keto with intermittent fasting. Don’t have an exercise plan. I’m constantly running after my two small kids so I’m counting that as my workout 😊
  • anderjenanderjen Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! You and I are similar starting weights. I am 5'2" and I just started in November 2020 at 219. You are my inspiration. I am down 19 pounds but seem to be stuck. I hope I can get as small as you. You look amazing!! Way to go.
    edited February 10
  • HealthyversalHealthyversal Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all! Just busting into this thread to ask if anyone with similar goals would like to populate my news feed. I'm 5'1", 144lbs looking to get to 120. I have managed it before here some years ago and I'm back to try again!
  • tecat810tecat810 Member Posts: 2,015 Member Member Posts: 2,015 Member
    Feel free to add! 5"3 146 and working on recomp. Probably 135 or so is my goal.
  • MichelleMcKeeRNMichelleMcKeeRN Member, Premium Posts: 284 Member Member, Premium Posts: 284 Member
    KetoKay91 wrote: »
    @MichelleMcKeeRN thank you, I’m doing keto with intermittent fasting. Don’t have an exercise plan. I’m constantly running after my two small kids so I’m counting that as my workout 😊

Which IF plan are you doing?
    I am seriously impressed with your results!

• KetoKay91KetoKay91 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    @MichelleMcKeeRN i do 18:6 at least 3x/week. It’s been amazing. Feels like the weight is literally just falling off.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,939 Member Member Posts: 8,939 Member
    Wowza...you guys rock! I'm assuming the posts that have 'disagree' attached to them are mistakes? I mean how could anyone disagree with these transformations!
  • atimeforeverypurposeatimeforeverypurpose Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks ladies! Wow, you've made great progress. I've never seen a websignt just for us 5"2' ers. I'll try 1200, some strength training, walking and let you know how it goes. :) I like the idea of cyclying keto or paleo just to start up then adding back in the healthier stuff.
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Wowza...you guys rock! I'm assuming the posts that have 'disagree' attached to them are mistakes? I mean how could anyone disagree with these transformations!

I always wonder about the dislikes. I have posted things like drink lots of water to curb appetite and have received dislikes. I wonder if someone actually disagrees with that or if they are just going around giving dislikes just because.

• InHimLinInHimLin Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

I always wonder about the dislikes. I have posted things like drink lots of water to curb appetite and have received dislikes. I wonder if someone actually disagrees with that or if they are just going around giving dislikes just because.

I think because the 'hug' button is next to the 'dislike' button, people push the wrong one in error.
  • GummiMundiGummiMundi Member Posts: 281 Member Member Posts: 281 Member
    duxlady wrote: »
    I’m 5’2 - started at 193; currently 144 and plan a goal range between 135-138.

n0brtfm9f99h.jpeg
    dpb5j2lw46gp.jpeg

That's quite impressive, congratulations! And you look great! :)