Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

191011121315»

Replies

• Rachello1Rachello1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    It's so amazing seeing the progress other women my height have made and are making! I gained quite a bit of weight due to a new relationship, then COVID/stress. I'm 5'2" and currently 179. My goal is to get back down to 140ish, with muscle, but I'd love to be in the 130 range (my goal is to be strong/fit, less than an exact "weight"). I'm 32. I ride my stationary bike 4-5 days a week, plus Beachbody workouts. My diet needs to be tightened up, but I've just started logging with MFP, which is helping keep myself accountable. Starting my first ever 3-day juice cleanse next week as a "jumpstart."
    edited April 5
  • _Kelly_Kelz_Kelly_Kelz Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    Hello ladies! You all look GREAT!! I am 44 yr old, 5’2”, currently 172 lbs. At my heaviest, I was 196 lbs. My goal is 125. Please add me as a friend, if you’d like, because I would love to have other female friends my height/goal. I would love to have someone I can relate to - that would be a huge motivation and support to me and vice versa! Keep kickin booty fellow shorties! 💪🤗💖
  • lousoulbodylousoulbody Member Posts: 657 Member Member Posts: 657 Member
    8mnzhce3wfxk.jpeg
    bd2ts7qwsbcd.jpeg

156lbs VS 120lbs 5'3''@ 56 years old. Menopause was a one serious battle and yes Im winning!!!!
    edited April 12