Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @KeriA the partnership between a child and their parents is absolutely critical in helping them navigate the peaks and valleys of life. Putting our kids mental/physical state above all else, in my humble opinion, is the best gift we can give them to show them how to navigate. What a blessing to her you both have been. The anxiety that our kids go through..wanting to do well..it can suck the life right outta them. One day at a time🙏🏽😘
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've just spent time reading all your threads and wanted to say its great to be part of this online group! Even though we are spread all over the world and living our own lives, we are connected by similar things happening at the same time! Today the heavens opened here and it rained all day, so I had to do my 45min power walking inside, but I enjoyed it.
    @Kayonaise 2 I'm so glad your boyfriend is recovering! That must have been so scary to go through! Hope he is at home now.

• changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @pamiede loved the pics you posted, what a transformation!! You look so strong, fit and healthy!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • mmdeveau
    mmdeveau Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks for your words of support. About the current stuff, the race the guy, I'm a bit pragmatic. It's really the extra stuff dating back to childhood that is what needs to be worked out. I don't mind mentioning here the brushstrokes of what I went through as a kid, but there was a lot. And the other thing that's fueling me a bit is a side issue about current events - somewhat related in terms of the push back I get.

@Terytha - so sorry about your mom! And thanks for the support.

@pamiede - virtual celebration for seeing wonderland!! 🎉Congratulations!

@speyerj - congratulations on 94 pounds gone! It's wonderful to be able to stand up at the top of the mountain and look at how far you've come, no matter what else is going on.

@BrownSugar174 - How exciting for your daughter to be entering her field in an election year! I imagine there must be a lot of complications right now for many of the election campaigns. She's going to be be getting a lot of unique experience, very quickly!

@changeforeverlj - the messy divorces are the worst... my parents dragged it out for four years. And of course it didn't stop there. Also wanted to say thanks for isolating at the other side of the globe! You guys have been through so much this year. I think if we can stop the virus in the southern hemisphere, the hope is that it won't become a seasonal illness.

Here's the summary for the month:

Height: 5' 6"
    SW (09/08/2019): 239.2 lbs
    March SW (3/1/20): 179.4 lbs
    3/8/2020: 180.2 lbs
    3/15/2020: 180.0
    3/22/2020: 175.2
    3/29/2020: 174.2
    3/31/2020:174.8
    March GW: 173 lbs
    GW: 150 lbs (then reconsider)

So I didn't make my weight goal for the month. I thought it might be difficult after all that I lost in February, and with the way my schedule has been I'm not surprised that this month was so inconsistent.

I still lost weight, and for that I am truly happy. I'll always be happy with even 1 pound of weight loss if I never have to see that pound again!

And even more happy that I have been able to successful increase my running distance. I think I still want to be able to do the occasional long walk, but maybe every other week or once a month. Doing a long-ish run and a long walk back-to-back on the weekends had me really tired on Mondays and Tuesdays!

See everyone in the April thread!