WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,830 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~
    I got up and took a shower which felt great.. having my cup of tea and fed Alfie.. going to get my son and drop him off early and i will be waiting at Family dollar.. I am running low on TP , so will be there when they open..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,743 Member
    Options
    ============
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,124 Member
    Options
    Michele - I don't know how the daycares are affected, but we are on lockdown. No trips except groceries and essential workers.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,230 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    trucker743 wrote: »
    Machka - I love the brief picture essay. I have one rose bush that produces those true long-stemmed beauties. I love to cut them for my taller narrow vases and stagger the lengths just right, fill in w sprays of smaller flowers. So peaceful all around in your pictures!

Sharon, Once Again!
    I meant to tell Machka how much I loved her last photos and Michele that I examined both of those cross-stitched quilted items closely and they are perfectly beautiful.
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    Machka - thank you for the pictures, they really make me understand your environment.

Love,
    Lisa

Thank you! :)

We've got many rose bushes ... all different. And so we have roses most months of the year. :)

For reference ... Tasmania's area is 68,401 km² which is just slightly smaller than Missouri or Oklahoma and a little bit bigger than Florida or Wisconsin.

Tasmania's population is about 524,170.

Missouri's population is about 6.17 million.
    Oklahoma's population is about 3.95 million.

Machka in Oz

I'll also add ...

Missouri has 255 cases
    Oklahoma has 106 cases
    Florida has 1461 cases
    Wisconsin has 457 cases

Tasmania has 42 cases as of tonight.

Australia, and especially Tassie, is 2 or 3 weeks behind the US.

M in Oz

• pipcd34
    Options
    Giving my legs a break, not riding to work, at the train station waiting for it to come
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    nope you are right, that's winkle.. her eyes