Coronavirus prep

Options

Replies

• Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    If we thought laundromats were bad, planes seem to be even worse. Once again, someone with Covid symptoms got on a plane on Dec. 14. This one died from Covid while om the plane. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/a-man-with-covid-symptoms-died-on-a-plane-and-the-cdc-is

So the guy checked off he didn't have Covid related symptoms them as the EMTs are taking him off the planr the wife says he had Covid related symptoms including lack of taste and smell?

Someone's going to have some explaining to to why she allowed him to get on the plane without notifying anyone.

I think it’s pretty much understood that he lied to get on the plane. They used fancier language but that’s what the airline said.

Yeah, I'd like to see the widow changed with something. Per the article she knew he had symptoms.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Rennie, that’s so heartbreaking. A horrible decision to have to make.

Getting on a plane has been risky business from the start. It’s one of the ways this spread so rapidly.

If the airlines want to keep flying, maybe they should do rapid testing for all people before they board flights.

I’m not so sure that it’s fair to charge the widow. A Minnesota state senator flew to Florida and started having symptoms the day he flew in November. Another Minnesota state senator died the other day from complications from covid contracted at the same function.

People that still want to fly, have to be aware of the risk involved. Groups of people in small enclosed areas etc.