Coronavirus prep

Options

Replies

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Schools in Manitoba will be closed as of March 23 for the following 3 weeks. We have I think 7 confirmed cases in the whole province, but if we can slow the infection rate and put less strain on the already strained health system who can argue? Even our little grocery store(town of 600 with another 600 rural) was bulldozed by people today. Not much left on the shelves. I had my husband grab a bag of flour and one of sugar so we can bake while bored and not going out much.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Moogie-fit - got my vegetarian protein powder just add water 💦 or almond milk the baby loves it (One of His Doctors recommend it). We bought regular unsweetened almond milk too but it’s refrigerated long shelf life.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lleinphx1 wrote: »
    I had to cancel two bucket list trips today. Hello stress eating (like 2,000 calories of stress eating). Anyone else stress eating? I’d been doing so well. 🤬

I’m higher risk because I have asthma and cancer, so I’m pretty much housebound for the duration. As of Monday, my store was stocked - not sure what will be there tomorrow. I’m fairly stocked except for fresh produce, but fortunately I have access to home delivery.

I’d really love to know when the bulk of this crisis will be over. I’m on borrowed time here. I haven’t seen any estimates. Maybe June?

I'm truly sorry you have so much on your plate.. and to add this on top. 😔
    Take care 🤗
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I’m beyond exhausted. Worked late all week, then came the news that my county now has one presumptive positive patient, home quarantined. I’m pretty sure I will be getting texts from my team this weekend. 😷