Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sweatervests, yes or no?

I use to wear these all the time to try to hide the fact I was way overweight 🙈
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Sweatervests, yes or no?

wear one with out a shirt under 😁
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

one set of rules for the guy you’re not really that interested in; an another set of rules for the guy you are AFTER.

true or false?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

one set of rules for the guy you’re not really that interested in; an another set of rules for the guy you are AFTER.

true or false?

I don’t understand the question
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

true or false?

In my best falsetto I say true
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Sweatervests, yes or no?

wear one with out a shirt under 😁

Well... I do have a few 4x sizes I've saved, that make awesome nighties... Js 😏
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

true or false?

I guess I’d have to say yes. I definitely want the person I’m interested in to act differently toward me than a person I’m not interested in.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

It's creepy if you don't approach, and much less creepy if you do approach...

T/F
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

T/F

I had this conversation with a coworker today. She found it creepy. I said as long as he took her first no for an answer it was brave and nice. Opinions vary I guess
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

T/F

I had this conversation with a coworker today. She found it creepy. I said as long as he took her first no for an answer it was brave and nice. Opinions vary I guess

I mean like staring vs just going up and striking a conversation... Like at an event, or store, or whatever...

Like your just going to look creepy if you don't say something...

Before the virus 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

T/F

I mean like staring vs just going up and striking a conversation... Like at an event, or store, or whatever...

Before the virus 🤷🏽‍♂️
    When I was a youngster I’d signal my interest in a fella by making eye contact and smiling. Then it was up to him to buy me a drink.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

T/F

Like your just going to look creepy if you don't say something...

Before the virus 🤷🏽‍♂️

Just staring is creepy af - but I kinda respect it in a way because it seems the natural inclination is to avert your eyes when someone notices you staring...If you keep staring waay past that awkward "I noticed" tho - I respect the boldness, but I'll still wonder if you want to like wear my skin or something.

Randomly striking up a conversation is less creepy, but potentially more awkward than me just thinking you are bold and (and possibly a psycho).

Lose/lesser lose?
    Lesser lose/lose?

Hope I answered your question!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Sweatervests, yes or no?

Back in the day (1990 something) I'd wear them. Sometimes with no shirt underneath, letting my curly chest hair showing. One would have thought I was from New Jersey. 😁😂😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies

Are dad bods really in? Are they really preferred over an In Shape dude?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies

Define dad bod. Beer gut? No. But normal bodyfat and not big muscles is fine.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

true or false?

Ooh i might need to do some inward psychoanalyzing about this
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰

I’m thinking you’re the resident heartbreaker at work 🔥
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies

Define dad bod. Beer gut? No. But normal bodyfat and not big muscles is fine.

Idk - I think I’m a dad bod kinda guy. - slight gut not super muscular- Vs a dude with abs and more defined physique I spose