Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies

Are dad bods really in? Are they really preferred over an In Shape dude?

Depends. Dedication is hot, regardless of results. But it also must be tempered with well-rounded interests because nobody is interested in that meathead who may have killer shoulders but he’s married to the gym
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies

Define dad bod. Beer gut? No. But normal bodyfat and not big muscles is fine.

Idk - I think I’m a dad bod kinda guy. - slight gut not super muscular- Vs a dude with abs and more defined physique I spose

If your recent photos are what you mean then yay dadbod
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰

I’m thinking you’re the resident heartbreaker at work 🔥

It's probably more in my head than anything 😂...
    But I'm definitely noticed, at least by the guys 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Do guys have a type? Ever date outside it? Attracted outside your type? Are relationships outside your type ever satisfying?

I’m going to bed. Have fun peeps. I’m glad this thread is back.
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰

I don’t know, there’s something about being on the receiving end of some attention only to find out later that he treats everyone that way that makes a girl try a little harder

Not me of course, I don’t know anythingaboutthat*cough* how bout them Panthers though..!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Do guys have a type? Ever date outside it? Attracted outside your type? Are relationships outside your type ever satisfying?

me personally -

short. glasses. long hair. librarian type. thigh gap. back dimples. closet freak. willing to put up with me being terrible with women.

the only differences for me beyond those really has prob been height and race mostly and those just kinda happened it's not something i ever thought too actively about.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Yes I guess I have a type - yes if she’s cool - yes although maybe not initially attraction can be gradual for sure and yes can be but not sure it’s sustainable long term imo

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    My type is difficult to explain but a full moon certainly helps
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰

I don’t know, there’s something about being on the receiving end of some attention only to find out later that he treats everyone that way that makes a girl try a little harder

Not me of course, I don’t know anythingaboutthat*cough* how bout them Panthers though..!

Well then either men and women are not that different about these kind of things, or I'm just a girl sometimes 😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

A type?

It really comes down to chemistry... If she can tell I'm just being sarcastic and acting cocky to make her laugh, and turn it around, call me out on it and make me laugh at myself... I'm so hooked 🥰😂...

Physically... I wouldn't complain if she was tall, and a soft body...
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Work wife ftmfw! 🥰

Well then either men and women are not that different about these kind of things, or I'm just a girl sometimes 😂...

I suspect they’re pretty similar 😜
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Ladies

I wonder if people have different opinions on what this is....

From what I have seen on memes and stuff, it means beer gut and moobs.

No thanks...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

I have dated a variety of different types from the nerdy engineer, hippie-ish ones, musicians, to the navy sailor, and different races too.

What they all had in common was being tall and lean. I have gone out on dates with a few shorter guys but things never panned out. Another thing they all had in common was good conversation. I like to talk on the phone for hours. Guys that are not into phone convo just don’t work for me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Because I love answering the questions posed to men!...

I don't have a type at all - its all an individual thing and a complete surprise to me what I'm attracted to.

Personality is #1 ... combined with a physical attraction, to be my "type" - and that is super variable. Its a complex combo

point blank...I know what I like when I meet it, see it, get to know it (not necessarily in that order)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I usually wind up in relationships with Irish-looking guys. A little over average height, 5’11”ish. Not too talkative. Hard-working. Stable. Good to animals. Creative. Humble.

I’m attracted to other traits, like cockiness and humor but those aren’t the recurring traits in my relationships.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Guys when is it okay to steal your clothes and are you really bothered by it? 😏
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

"Takin' off her skirt, let her wear my shirt; before she leave, imma need my shirt back"

question for the ladies- when you take his shirt off before you leave, are you balling it up and just tossing it wherever or are you folding it and leaving it on his bed?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

"Takin' off her skirt, let her wear my shirt; before she leave, imma need my shirt back"

question for the ladies- when you take his shirt off before you leave, are you balling it up and just tossing it wherever or are you folding it and leaving it on his bed?

I like to do a lil swaperoo. I take his shirt and leave one from my last encounter. I try to always be trading up.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

I usually wind up in relationships with Irish-looking guys. A little over average height, 5’11”ish. Not too talkative. Hard-working. Stable. Good to animals. Creative. Humble.

I’m attracted to other traits, like cockiness and humor but those aren’t the recurring traits in my relationships.
    Everything listed there is me, except humble.