Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys/Ladies: When you respond with an LOL, are you really lol'ing? Do you just not have a response and use it just because?

I never reply with an lol... 😂 Is my lol...

It usually means I didn't literally laugh at loud... But I'm kinda laughing inside 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Guys/Ladies: When you respond with an LOL, are you really lol'ing? Do you just not have a response and use it just because?

I never

ever

ever

say ‘LOL’

It’s lol

Which means nothing and may as well be a period.

1glaur.jpg

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys, when a girl asks you two or maybe three questions in a message, why do you only answer one of them?
    I want the answers to the others too damnit 😂

I dk, usually I'm the one with all the questions 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    If I don't ask questions, you won't have to tell me pretty lies.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    guys/girls-

not so much opinion, but a question i guess

how many pairs of shoes do you own?
    and how do you store them when you're not using them; like do you just huck em in the closet and forget about them, or do you keep them on a specific shelf in there, or do you keep them in the boxes until you wear them again?
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    guys/girls-

and how do you store them when you're not using them; like do you just huck em in the closet and forget about them, or do you keep them on a specific shelf in there, or do you keep them in the boxes until you wear them again?

8 or 10 Most are paired on a shelf and powdered. My flops could be anywhere though.
  • iMago
    Options
    guys/girls-

So many questions 🙄

Hey, you didn't answer my question 😒
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    guys/girls-

• iMago
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    guys/girls-

Oh, Can I file this under the 'confessions / don't judge me' thread?

Let's see.
    • Dress Shoes - about eight pair
    • Running Shoes - four or five pair
    • Training Shoes - about twelve to fifteen pair
    • Casual Shoes - about eight to ten pairs
    • Cycling Shoes - five pairs (3 Spd /2 Look)
    • Boots - probably about seven pair
    • Sandals - about seven pair

So, all told, around a total of 50 pair (or more)
    Some tucked in the closet
    Some is clear dedicated shoe storage boxes
    Some in their original cardboard boxes

Favorites:
    Red Wing Iron Rangers / Campers / Johnston & Murphy Boots / Reebok Trainers / Vans / Ecco Dress Shoes

The worst thing, of all the shoes I've listed above, probably five or six pairs haven't yet been worn.

I like shoes.

t9x174v8k3yc.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    guys/girls-

About 11...

Various work boots, running shoes, fashion sneakers, boots etc... And several pairs of slippers so make that 14
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    guys/girls-

Easily 2 dozen pairs between boots, sneakers, flops and heels. Sneakers and flops are chucked into the closet but my heels have two degrees of storage. The super nice heels stay in their shoe pouches inside the shoe boxes they were purchased in, then organised by color and season. My every day heels are stored in my shoe rack according color and season. Boots are stored in the bottom of the closet according to height.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Speaking of shoes...

Ladies and guys too for that matter...

Which one... Do you really prefer boots that are worn dirty and worked in, or more new clean and fresh?

I know dirty shoes are a no, but is it different for boots 🤷🏽‍♂️... Asking for me 🤷🏽‍♂️...

0h1vkaddbyy2.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Speaking of shoes...

Which one... Do you really prefer boots that are worn dirty and worked in, or more new clean and fresh?

I know dirty shoes are a no, but is it different for boots 🤷🏽‍♂️... Asking for me 🤷🏽‍♂️...

0h1vkaddbyy2.jpg

boots need a patina (not dirty)

dress shoes are just the opposite

trainers and casual shoes fall somewhere in the middle
  • iMago
    Options
    guys/girls-

Easily 2 dozen pairs between boots, sneakers, flops and heels. Sneakers and flops are chucked into the closet but my heels have two degrees of storage. The super nice heels stay in their shoe pouches inside the shoe boxes they were purchased in, then organised by color and season. My every day heels are stored in my shoe rack according color and season. Boots are stored in the bottom of the closet according to height.

but have you ever taken a pair of the black heels and painted the bottoms of them red?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Speaking of shoes...

0h1vkaddbyy2.jpg

boots need a patina (not dirty)

dress shoes are just the opposite

trainers and casual shoes fall somewhere in the middle

Wow... You really do know your shoes 😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    guys/girls-

but have you ever taken a pair of the black heels and painted the bottoms of them red?

No because I can afford the real deal.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Also bonus question and I particularly want to hear from @Motorsheen on this one 😂...

What kind of cologne do you prefer/wear? 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm Xmas shopping for well... Me 🤷🏽‍♂️ and with malls closed have to order online
  • iMago
    Options
    guys/girls-

No because I can afford the real deal.

ilqb7o8yx0ji.gif
    hey
  • iMago
    Options
    Also bonus question and I particularly want to hear from @Motorsheen on this one 😂...

What kind of cologne do you prefer/wear? 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm Xmas shopping for well... Me 🤷🏽‍♂️ and with malls closed have to order online

i think my all time favorite is Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille but lately i've been using his Noir stuff and it's really good as well