Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

We were given the choice between two polar opposites, no in betweensies

Who would you choose between a very outspoken girl who challenged you and bragged and loved attention vs a very quiet meek girl who flinched and apologized every time you did something?

Thank you! False dilemma
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what guys really think about high-waisted jeans

No just no!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

We were given the choice between two polar opposites, no in betweensies

Who would you choose between a very outspoken girl who challenged you and bragged and loved attention vs a very quiet meek girl who flinched and apologized every time you did something?

Das why I asked to elaborate yo - to peal
    The proverbial onion a bit more 😉
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Men, why are so few men able to be celibate, even the ones who take vows of celibacy or who should be celibate because they carry sexuality transmittable disease?

Survival of the species really 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Men, when a woman asks directly for your intentions why you so chicken *kitten* to tell the truth?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Guess ill go the unpopular opinion. I don’t think high waisted pants look good. Lol

I want to know what the women of MFP think on this one. If you had to be shallow, which one do you prefer. Below average height men or above average height men :o

Size doesn't matter...

Shallow me - taller than me

So to put in perspective would you have this opinion if you were say. 5’9 to 6’ ?? My girls are 5’8 and 5’9 - and their Pickens are slim right now for dudes taller than they are - which as a dad - I’m completely fine with 😂

As a 5'8" woman I always felt lucky because it seemed like MOST guys were right around my height or taller. It's never been much of an issue.

I know my 5'11" friend felt differently when we were teens but then she started dating shorter guys and didn't care.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Men, when a woman asks directly for your intentions why you so chicken *kitten* to tell the truth?

Honestly... It sounds like you've already decided what the truth is... So unless what we say matches, we're lying...

But good on you for that... From the eldest son of a single mother... Show no mercy, nor benefit of the doubt...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    mixing the mayo and ketchup?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Mayo is gross.

n5u58wfl0lsi.gif
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

You gotta mix up ketchup and mayo and honey mustard. And what the hell, throw in some pickle juice and brown sugar
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    I am team Toxic Doormat

Such a great band name
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

🙊 Isn't that McDonald's "special sauce?"
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

That's gross
    ...but I've never tried it
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Men in front line customer service positions whether it’s grocery store or emergency dispatch operator.

I prefer men in these positions. Actually to be more specific men age 40 and over.

They’re better at keeping bad moods and exhaustion undetectable. They’re less likely to take things personally. They keep it professional.

I disagree. Women are excellent customer service representatives. They are always apologizing for things that aren’t their fault. See above

I'm sorry, but she's right! ;)
  • cowsfan12
    Options

🙊 Isn't that McDonald's "special sauce?"

No no no - that’s thousand island .. c’mon M
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Metaphorically it’s not horrible

Literally it’s great to dip you fries in
  • cowsfan12
    Options

You gotta mix up ketchup and mayo and honey mustard. And what the hell, throw in some pickle juice and brown sugar

Try peanut butter and honey and dip your nilla wafers in - trust me in this
  • GettinLean19
    Options

Try peanut butter and honey and dip your nilla wafers in - trust me in this

Okay but you gotta try putting milk on your ice cream for no other reason than because I can’t think of anything weird but delicious that i eat