Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    mixing the mayo and ketchup?

You gotta mix up ketchup and mayo and honey mustard. And what the hell, throw in some pickle juice and brown sugar

Try peanut butter and honey and dip your nilla wafers in - trust me in this

Okay but you gotta try putting milk on your ice cream for no other reason than because I can’t think of anything weird but delicious that i eat

"Try putting spiders on your pizza"
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

You gotta mix up ketchup and mayo and honey mustard. And what the hell, throw in some pickle juice and brown sugar

Yup, he taught me this one! ♥️
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Okay but you gotta try putting milk on your ice cream for no other reason than because I can’t think of anything weird but delicious that i eat

Can’t be much worse than anchovies
  • CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Can’t be any worse than pineapples
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Spiderchovies
  • GettinLean19
    Options

Can’t be any worse than pineapples

Better answer
  • GettinLean19
    Options

Spiderchovies

Love that band ❤️
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what guys really think about high-waisted jeans

For the most part I find them very unflattering. I'm not sure why or how they came back into fashion...they weren't good in the '80s and they're not good now...just my opinion though.
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I wanna know what guys really think about high-waisted jeans

For the most part I find them very unflattering. I'm not sure why or how they came back into fashion...they weren't good in the '80s and they're not good now...just my opinion though.

I think they are too! Most of the time i see these really skinny girls wearing them and it makes them look like they have a gut when they don’t.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Yup, he taught me this one! ♥️

w1jl2z4317xe.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Every time a dude expresses what he likes in a girl physically/ what his type is, it doesn’t match who he’s actually been with with ..everyone he’s ever dated looked the complete opposite of what he says he’s attracted to.

We always want what we don't have 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Every time a dude expresses what he likes in a girl physically/ what his type is, it doesn’t match who he’s actually been with with ..everyone he’s ever dated looked the complete opposite of what he says he’s attracted to.

We always want what we don't have 🤷🏽‍♂️

Or what we can’t get - the unattainable maybe - but times may be a changin 🤷‍♂️
  • dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

Doormat. I’m an overly nice type of girl and toxic guys just hurt me and take advantage. I don’t take advantage of nice guys. I appreciate them so a doormat type is safe with me. I will also feel more loved because he does what I want.

You can't expect servitude though. It's gotta be a mutual if your both nice.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

I realize everyone is different so I'm curious to see what you all have to say...

Do you prefer someone who is... Shy and awkward (not creepy), or confident and cocky (bordering arrogant)?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    dudasd1973 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

Doormat. I’m an overly nice type of girl and toxic guys just hurt me and take advantage. I don’t take advantage of nice guys. I appreciate them so a doormat type is safe with me. I will also feel more loved because he does what I want.

I am a very giving person which is why I also want a guy who is the same way.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

I realize everyone is different so I'm curious to see what you all have to say...

Do you prefer someone who is... Shy and awkward (not creepy), or confident and cocky (bordering arrogant)?

I prefer confident because I need a guy to make the first move. A shy guy is fine as long as he can muster up the courage to make the first move. If he is too shy to do that, then the confident guy wins.
  • dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    dudasd1973 wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

I am a very giving person which is why I also want a guy who is the same way.

Apologies, I took your "does what I want" out of context then.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Shy and awkward. Confidence can be gained.
    Plus I think awkward is adorable.