One time I. . .

Options

Replies

• Cmarsh12220
    Cmarsh12220 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One time I broke into the “witches cemetery” in Atlanta Georgia to do a ghost hunt in the middle of the night. We caught some pretty wicked evps and pictures ❤️
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    One time I was photographed during a field performance and was apparently confused in a major way. 😂🙈

yzdjvvzbk3fu.jpeg

Love this picture!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    One time I peed behind a dumpster while my two gay bffs were fighting like wild cats and my husband was keeping watch. Then we partied till 3am. That was this past Valentine’s Day.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    My cadaver patient was down in the morgue... I had to finish my job and harvest the eyes.

I almost fainted reading this. < Respect... hat tip to your fortitude >

I come from a completely medical family, from varying drs to nurses to techs & am the only squeamish one who can't even watch someone change a bandage without feeling weak. I can't tell you how many times at gatherings, that I'd p/u my plate & dizzy with knees weak, stumble away from the table as my relatives talked about patients with gangrene, oozing, amputations, autopsies & many assorted ailments, while eating... nothing phased them.

Several times, I explored going to school for something medical/dental & even shadowed people for a few hrs in hospitals... just couldn't handle it... too bad, cuz they all enjoyed their careers, most moved upwards into other areas of the med profession & they all make good livings.

To the thread, one time I...

... was swimming regularly at my local health club. After a few months, I noticed that everyone began staring at me as I walked by... everyone. Not only did they stare, they stared with mouths agape.

I was 20 & my ego inflated to the point that I was thinking I must look supermodel, Olympic-sensational after my whole 3-mos of swimming. I began slowly strutting from the locker room to the pool, even walking to the far end of the pool so treat for all, they could see me in all my fit glory as I sauntered passed, flipping my hair, posing & melting in their adulation. What a joy it must have been for them.

One night, as I was washing out my bathing suit, while wearing glasses (I've always been blind as a doorknob), I realized why everyone was staring. The entire backside of my bathing suit was thread bare... completely see through. Completely.

Turns out, if you get into the pool & drag your behind on the cement rather than lift & gently place yourself into the water, well, I guarantee that in 3-mos time, you're suit, too, will look like nude pantyhose & you, too, can be a moon over Miami.

I was 2 things... angry that no one ever said anything... really, did they think it was purposeful?

And, second, after the humiliating realization that I'd been mooning the entire locker room & pool area for at least 1-wk, I had to switch days/times I would swim, so no one would ever see me again. I considered buying a Groucho fake nose & glasses & black wig, but realized, no one would recognize my face, only my... well, you know.

It was a great "get over yourself" learning experience, early on in life. Since then, ego in tact. :smile:

Love!!
    Reminded me, one time I was sun tanning on the roof of my house with my bestie ...and bikini top fail...she laughed and told me
    ...yep ego intact! (for future humiliations!)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    One time I peed next to John Mayer while on his Mayer Craft fan cruise to Mexico. I and 3 female friends were invited back to his private party where he mixed music for like 30 of us and I went to use the bathroom then he came in and peed next to me. All the Woman were upset I didn't look at his junk. Why would I? #ilikevagina

xdyr5rkn92sy.jpg

You are a terrible wingman
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    One time I peed next to John Mayer while on his Mayer Craft fan cruise to Mexico. I and 3 female friends were invited back to his private party where he mixed music for like 30 of us and I went to use the bathroom then he came in and peed next to me. All the Woman were upset I didn't look at his junk. Why would I? #ilikevagina

xdyr5rkn92sy.jpg

If you were peeing next to Jessica Biel would you look at her Vag if you knew I liked her?

I would accidentally bump into her to see if her boobs were real
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    One time as a kid I got,
    German Measles,
    Mumps,
    Chickenpox
    Salmonella
    Impetigo

One time the year I turned 40, I got Mono.
    What’s up with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

One time I got
    Serious Bad *** Food Poisoning,
    hospitalized.

to name a few.......

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    One time high school days.

I was running to school (about to be late) and eating a banana for breakfast at the same time. I chucked the the banana peel onto the grass, a cop🐷 saw me, made me run all the way back to throw it in the trash lol. I was late for class.

Go fight real crimes you kittycat. So pitiful.

Although to be fair littering is a crime and you can be fined. I guess he was trying to teach me a lesson.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    stepped on a baby frog while barefoot, gross :s
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Built a fort in the creek,
    built a fire in the fort and caught the creek area on fire, burned about 5ac. :o
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I took our 4yr old stallion to a class to saddle break him.
    It was a success,
    never thought I’d do anything like that.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

xdyr5rkn92sy.jpg

If you were peeing next to Jessica Biel would you look at her Vag if you knew I liked her?

I need to learn this skill because I can never tell from a hug.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

xdyr5rkn92sy.jpg

I need to learn this skill because I can never tell from a hug.

33vbqhi43a2h.gif
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Built a fort in the creek,
    built a fire in the fort and caught the creek area on fire, burned about 5ac. :o
    One time I caught my kids with a fire on a rock in the creek and roasting a fish

It’s the best thing to have a creek to play in when you’re a kid.
    So much fun! 😄