One time I. . .

Options

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    One time when I lived at home..
    I was woken up to load music coming from the library room which is just below my room... I got up all pissy, ran downstairs,
    took the speakers and started smashing them against the the desk till they broke

My little brother was so dumb founded and looked so sad till this day I feel so bad and I still think about it ☹️

Treating siblings badly never sits well on conscious, other ppl.. np.

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    One time at Scout camp, a bunch of us were on an overnight camping trip for our wilderness survival merit badge. Come morning, our counselor came over and told us to put the coals out of the fire and get ready to go. Being we were surrounded by a bog, and it would be at least an hour hike out, we opted to not empty our canteens. Instead we put it out by peeing on it. She walked over as we were zipping up, she immediately turned around and all I could hear was "Oh my God! Oh my God!" as she was shaking her head with arms in the air. :lol:
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    One time, an acting manager at work really made me angry. I probably had a case for harassment;I opted for retribution instead.

A few weeks later I switched the M and N keys on his keyboard. Before I finished for the day I heard him panicking over the radio that he can't get into the computer.

I told a colleague what I did. She laughed and filled me in on what happened later.

He called another manager in to help with the computer. The other manager logged in, no problem. He knows how to type properly, not hunt and peck like the first guy

Everything ran smoothly until the afternoon CSM took over . Now SHE can't log in lol. The end result was IBM decided it was the hard drive and brought in a new computer. Same problem 😅

I worried for a bit when they discovered the keyboard but nothing ever came of it

I need to retell this story. It’s awesome
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    One time at Scout camp, a bunch of us were on an overnight camping trip for our wilderness survival merit badge. Come morning, our counselor came over and told us to put the coals out of the fire and get ready to go. Being we were surrounded by a bog, and it would be at least an hour hike out, we opted to not empty our canteens. Instead we put it out by peeing on it. She walked over as we were zipping up, she immediately turned around and all I could hear was "Oh my God! Oh my God!" as she was shaking her head with arms in the air. :lol:

Sounds resourceful to me. 🤣
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    walked out of a store and straight into a handicapped parking sign.
    My knees buckled, saw stars,
    but I held it together and stayed upright. 🥴✨

It’s like the time I hit the handicap pole. At Target. A few months ago. And was without my vehicle forever. It looked a little something like this.
    e1bcwskguwbv.jpeg
    75azdh3zrec2.jpeg

😬 Hitting inanimate objects is my specialty.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    walked out of a store and straight into a handicapped parking sign.
    My knees buckled, saw stars,
    but I held it together and stayed upright. 🥴✨

It’s like the time I hit the handicap pole. At Target. A few months ago. And was without my vehicle forever. It looked a little something like this.
    e1bcwskguwbv.jpeg
    75azdh3zrec2.jpeg

😬 Hitting inanimate objects is my specialty.

Could be worse then! So much worse. I lost my key at the aforementioned Target a few months later. 🙈
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    One time I had sex in the sky bucket ride at Sea World.
    I thought we'd gotten away with it, but as we walked away all the crew working the ride gave us a round of applause. I was SO embarrassed.😬

Today it would have been on the world wide web. Nice memory 😊
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options
    I thought we'd gotten away with it, but as we walked away all the crew working the ride gave us a round of applause. I was SO embarrassed.😬

Did you go see if you had any photos? :lol::lol:
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

This was 30+ years ago so they had cameras few points along the line, thats how the employees saw. No internet then, thank God.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I used a super soaker to spray my neighbours lawn with Roundup. Undiluted Roundup. He's the neighbour from hell and he poked the sleeping bear. I warned him , anything he does he'll get back 10x and no fks given about consequences.

Haven't had a problem since 😎

Ooh. I need you to teach me your ways, I too have a neighbour from hell. Unfortunately he also has security cameras galore (he's a drug dealer) so my options are limited.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    One time I got kicked out of my 2nd grade classroom and made to sit outside for making a lewd comment about the Yankee Doodle Dandy song. Hey, they put the word doodle in the song, not me.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

This was 30+ years ago so they had cameras few points along the line, thats how the employees saw. No internet then, thank God.

yep, gotta love those rides where you can get photos from certain places. :lol:

• NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I used a super soaker to spray my neighbours lawn with Roundup. Undiluted Roundup. He's the neighbour from hell and he poked the sleeping bear. I warned him , anything he does he'll get back 10x and no fks given about consequences.

Ooh. I need you to teach me your ways, I too have a neighbour from hell. Unfortunately he also has security cameras galore (he's a drug dealer) so my options are limited.

Hahaha..not much to teach.Had enough of a guy that was told repeatedly not to mess with my property. I came home to my patio covered in his homemade weedkiller ....never happened again

I wouldn't mess with drug dealers though
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Hahaha..not much to teach.Had enough of a guy that was told repeatedly not to mess with my property. I came home to my patio covered in his homemade weedkiller ....never happened again

I wouldn't mess with drug dealers though

Meh, he's low level white collar drug dealer. Pretty sure he only peddles enough to float his own use, and pay the bills on the house his parents bought for him to live in.

If anythingkiller ended up in my yard and harmed my dogs he'd die a slow painful death, cameras or no cameras. So far it's only garbage and scrap metal. And dog crap when his dog was still alive.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    One time I was hit in the head with a hockey puck and knocked out. I think it explains so much. 🤔
  • MelG7777
    Options
    One time in high school I carried a bottle of some sort of designer imposter perfume in my bag. It was a pretty big bottle. Might have been “Poison”. Well my backpack fell off my desk with the perfume bottle on the bottom and a stack of textbooks on top of it. Omg did it smell up the entire floor of that wing of the school! I could hear kids in the hall like “what’s that smell??” I had to put the backpack in my locker. We washed it but I think it forever smelled a little like Poison. 🤣
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    One time I was on my first day of vacation in Costa Rica; white water rafting for four hours and let me tell you......I was burnt to a crisp. I had to walk around as lobster lady the rest of the trip.
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Got plenty embarrassing moments lol; the hard part is choosing one. Guess I'll go with one that happened back highschool.

I had decided to make my elective for this semester a woodshop class. All of us were supposed to make a wooden model car out of a bunch of small parts we make.

On the day we are supposed to finish our wooden car; I have a doctor's appointment. So after asking the teach; he's willing to work with me to get it done the day before.

Sound's reasonable right? Well it almosted worked. The thing is in my rush to get thing's done; I lost one of the tiny wooden Axel's. No matter hard how we tried me and teach couldn't find it. It was eventually found around four hour's later by my bus driver later... Gorilla Glued to my *kitten*.