Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I got an unsolicited vagina pic from an Indonesian girl...on another app....it was a first. lol

portrait or landscape ??

😂 you ask all the right questions my man
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I got an unsolicited vagina pic from an Indonesian girl...on another app....it was a first. lol

portrait or landscape ??

😂 you ask all the right questions my man

Agreed. 😆😆😆
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Too many cringeyworthy pm. I'm sorry to those whom I sent to :D:#

Jokes aside.. I've received plenty, they don't bother me or phase me one bit. I can generally tell where they intend the convo to go in the first couple of pm. Delete is just a click away.
    I don't send out fr requests and rarely accept these days.. so I don't come across it any more.

You’ve always been a peach in my book Jo 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Too many cringeyworthy pm. I'm sorry to those whom I sent to :D:#

Jokes aside.. I've received plenty, they don't bother me or phase me one bit. I can generally tell where they intend the convo to go in the first couple of pm. Delete is just a click away.
    I don't send out fr requests and rarely accept these days.. so I don't come across it any more.

You’ve always been a peach in my book Jo 😉

:smooched:
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    It's better to give than to receive.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

qdu1f0slkbfa.gif

Lonely island. Such an underrated band 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

qdu1f0slkbfa.gif

*kitten* earworm 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    It helps if you replace your pretty photos with photos of things people find abstract or unappealing.

Or... consequently, if you are a cat. I don't get creepy messages because I don't put myself out there to get them. I hide behind the anonymity of random cat pictures. :tongue:

I disagree,, sort of. Pretty girls have more chances of getting creepy messages sure but why does one need to hide or sensor yourself? If someone one is proud of their hard work and how far they've come they should show it off. I think woman just need to be smarter in replying to messages. Either don't answer them or answer but know theres a risk of inappropriate comments which in that case, utilize the block and delete and move on.

I'm not saying hide; I'm stating that is what I chose to do because I got tired of random DMs from people who clearly only had one thing on their mind... and it wasn't my fitness journey.

Why do I need to get an ego boost and "show off" my hard work anyway if I'm in fact, doing it for me? We might just see things differently on this, that's all.

I definitely read your response wrong then, I read as if you were telling her to change her profile picture and she wouldn't have issues but now that you clarified that that's what helped you then it makes more sense.

In my opinion, I think a lot of people like to show off their progress because one, it can inspire other people and two, it makes them feel good. There is nothing wrong in wanting some type of validation regardless of the degree of it. I think it's part of human nature tbh We definitely see differently on that aspect but that's okay. That's the beauty of being open minded when it comes to discussions:)

And if I somehow misread your words again, sorry. My brain is working weird today..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It helps if you replace your pretty photos with photos of things people find abstract or unappealing.

Or... consequently, if you are a cat. I don't get creepy messages because I don't put myself out there to get them. I hide behind the anonymity of random cat pictures. :tongue:

I disagree,, sort of. Pretty girls have more chances of getting creepy messages sure but why does one need to hide or sensor yourself? If someone one is proud of their hard work and how far they've come they should show it off. I think woman just need to be smarter in replying to messages. Either don't answer them or answer but know theres a risk of inappropriate comments which in that case, utilize the block and delete and move on.

I'm not saying hide; I'm stating that is what I chose to do because I got tired of random DMs from people who clearly only had one thing on their mind... and it wasn't my fitness journey.

Why do I need to get an ego boost and "show off" my hard work anyway if I'm in fact, doing it for me? We might just see things differently on this, that's all.

I definitely read your response wrong then, I read as if you were telling her to change her profile picture and she wouldn't have issues but now that you clarified that that's what helped you then it makes more sense.

In my opinion, I think a lot of people like to show off their progress because one, it can inspire other people and two, it makes them feel good. There is nothing wrong in wanting some type of validation regardless of the degree of it. I think it's part of human nature tbh We definitely see differently on that aspect but that's okay. That's the beauty of being open minded when it comes to discussions:)

And if I somehow misread your words again, sorry. My brain is working weird today..

Today?
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I get FR and I have always accepted them and then I always get a message from that person. Maybe I'm naive, but I didn't think MFP was a dating site. I usually just mention my husband and kids and that does the trick.
    I want you to be my MFP wife
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    well no wonder dating apps are useless, if MFP is bad with that unsolicited chit, then I can only imagine how much worse it is on dating apps.. seems like ppl are just wasting their time dm’ing on this cause the women here seem mostly sane and intelligent

Difference on here most people have a personality. Dating apps...not so much.

*excluding creepers-unoriginal on mfp and dating apps
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I've been reading this thread for the last 10 minutes and I just realized I'm a creeper.

Yeah I’m only here cause I viewed the subject as a beckoning