Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    It helps if you replace your pretty photos with photos of things people find abstract or unappealing.

Or... consequently, if you are a cat. I don't get creepy messages because I don't put myself out there to get them. I hide behind the anonymity of random cat pictures. :tongue:

I disagree,, sort of. Pretty girls have more chances of getting creepy messages sure but why does one need to hide or sensor yourself? If someone one is proud of their hard work and how far they've come they should show it off. I think woman just need to be smarter in replying to messages. Either don't answer them or answer but know theres a risk of inappropriate comments which in that case, utilize the block and delete and move on.

I'm not saying hide; I'm stating that is what I chose to do because I got tired of random DMs from people who clearly only had one thing on their mind... and it wasn't my fitness journey.

Why do I need to get an ego boost and "show off" my hard work anyway if I'm in fact, doing it for me? We might just see things differently on this, that's all.

I definitely read your response wrong then, I read as if you were telling her to change her profile picture and she wouldn't have issues but now that you clarified that that's what helped you then it makes more sense.

In my opinion, I think a lot of people like to show off their progress because one, it can inspire other people and two, it makes them feel good. There is nothing wrong in wanting some type of validation regardless of the degree of it. I think it's part of human nature tbh We definitely see differently on that aspect but that's okay. That's the beauty of being open minded when it comes to discussions:)

And if I somehow misread your words again, sorry. My brain is working weird today..

No worries. I probably could have worded it differently. ;)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sheesh seems like you can’t catch a break from the bug-a-boos huh😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I’ve now sent creepy messages to everyone I hope you all enjoy them and if for some reason they didn’t show up just blame this weird site
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Is this where we leave the creepy messages we don’t dare send? Great thread idea!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I’ve now sent creepy messages to everyone I hope you all enjoy them and if for some reason they didn’t show up just blame this weird site

Disappointment! I've been waiting ages for creepy messages from you and you NEVER drop me a DM... on any of your numerous accounts. :lol:

Proof that my cat photos and creepy paintings work! No one sends me creepy DMs anymore!

Bwhahahahaha...
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Is this where we leave the creepy messages we don’t dare send? Great thread idea!

Only until we get it shut down - What’s the over/under set at for how long it survives??
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Disappointment! I've been waiting ages for creepy messages from you and you NEVER drop me a DM... on any of your numerous accounts. :lol:

Proof that my cat photos and creepy paintings work! No one sends me creepy DMs anymore!

Bwhahahahaha...

Hey vanitas paintings rev my engine. What’s under that ruff?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Only until we get it shut down - What’s the over/under set at for how long it survives??

I’ll show you over/under
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Dear Creep,

I enjoyed your messages this morning. I hope you send more like that in the future.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm here to take notes. Clearly my creepy messages aren't creepy enough. 🤷‍♀️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

You call that a sword? I’ll show you a sword.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Wow, you just talk like that to every girl. I thought I was different :'(
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

“I aint done nothing wrong. You’re being ridiculous”
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

This is a clinical trial. Please report your true feelings upon reading those words
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

This is a clinical trial. Please report your true feelings upon reading those words

Meet me in the jello pit. Bring your sword.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    This is what I want to know: Has a creepy message ever worked? Has anyone (mostly women I would guess) ever seen such a message and said "Yes, this is what I've been waiting for. Lets go!"
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    This is what I want to know: Has a creepy message ever worked? Has anyone (mostly women I would guess) ever seen such a message and said "Yes, this is what I've been waiting for. Lets go!"

How hot is he?

Kidding
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Why is it so easy for me to be creepy to people I’m not sexually attracted to? No offense, ladies.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I’ll show you over/under

And I’ll make you twitch