Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,888 Member Member Posts: 1,888 Member
    I’m so bored I made dinner at 9AM.

At least it’s done.
  • jrhodes8402jrhodes8402 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Today I took a walk with my little man, then I colored on the walkway with chalk, and then we played, as he calls it, "soccers ball" in the yard. All in all, I'm grateful for being able to spend more time with my son. It's been awesome!
  • KHMcGKHMcG Member Posts: 741 Member Member Posts: 741 Member
    Playing dress up with my youngest girl.
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 449 Member Member Posts: 449 Member
    Podcasts. Library books. Netflix.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    ... peanut butter on some bread? It might be a weird snack, I dunno.. but I appreciate it. Keeps me from eating other snacks.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,538 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,538 Member
    Learning from @just_Tomek that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious cookies 🍪
  • _Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314 Member Posts: 707 Member Member Posts: 707 Member
    Yoga pants, scrubs and pajamas. I haven't put on a pair of jeans in weeks! I probably can't even squeeze my thighs into them at this point.
    Think I'll go eat my feelings again...
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,586 Member Member Posts: 2,586 Member
    My emergency food supplies, and ammo, that I ordered a month ago arrived today. Stuffed the food away in a deep dark hole for an exceptionally bad week, and put the ammo with the rest of my modest stockpile. (sadly, its not alot).

Was a good day for packages. :)
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,295 Member Member Posts: 3,295 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Learning from @just_Tomek that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious cookies 🍪

I've seen tahini brownies too
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Got the chance to get my dad's garden filled for him. He can't really get around much and has always had two huge lots that he tended to. Plowed up as much as he'll be able to manage. Been a long time since he and I did that together.

best son ever <3
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
    Yoga pants, scrubs and pajamas. I haven't put on a pair of jeans in weeks! I probably can't even squeeze my thighs into them at this point.
    Think I'll go eat my feelings again...

who needs jeans when you can wear skirts like that, doll! :)
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,538 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,538 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »

I've seen tahini brownies too

Learning from @ythannah that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious brownies too!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    • Night walks
    • A hug
    • Coffee
    • Kitty cuddles
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    I had a bad dream and I’m grateful it was just a dream
  • Dailly13Dailly13 Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    Grateful that I live in an area with such beautiful walks for my allowed hour excersize.
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    Friends, family, and a little bit of serenity from time to time.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,586 Member Member Posts: 2,586 Member
    I got my third switch controller in. Now my parents and I can play some multiplayer switch games.

So long as they can use a single joycon as a controller...
    edited April 23
  • yulin696969yulin696969 Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Big house to quarantine in and a backyard and a porch