What are you grateful for today?

Options

Replies

• Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Sleep!

Slept so good I woke up 10 minutes before my meeting this morning, lol :D

Good thing it was just down the hall, and I still had time to stop by the coffee shop on the way!
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    MFP community
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The feeling of clean bed sheets.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    All of the amazing people in this community. You are all uplifting and complimentary and genuinely inspiring. ❤️🤗 thank you
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That I've got a spare TV. My TV cut out then smoke was coming out the back of it.😨
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    The moment you start to feel period cramps ease up...

& you can finally breathe 🙌
    & no longer possessed by the devil 🙌
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    It’s early yet but I’m grateful for many laughs, a comfy bed even though I’m not asleep, time with loved ones, and the technology to do so in these times.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I found a bag of unshelled sunflower seeds! It took a month but I found 'em at the grocery store this morning. So now, I get to spend some time reliving the carefree times of preschool #hippycomfortfood
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I found a bag of unshelled sunflower seeds! It took a month but I found 'em at the grocery store this morning. So now, I get to spend some time reliving the carefree times of preschool #hippycomfortfood

Isn’t that the best? Hope they live up to the expectations. ❤️

• ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Another gorgeous day in the Valley of the Sun. Make it a good one everyone.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    It's warm enough for me to hang out laundry for the first time (this year) today.

I should probably have announced this over in the "average" thread. I'm so boring.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    It's warm enough for me to hang out laundry for the first time (this year) today.

I should probably have announced this over in the "average" thread. I'm so boring.

I hung my comforter to dry today. I’m not sure how average line drying is. Boring maybe, but possibly not not that common
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Getting introduced to the music of Alice Coltrane. I only ever heard of her husband, John Coltrane, up until today. It's beautifully mesmerizing...

https://youtu.be/YbSTQZwoG0M
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I hung my comforter to dry today. I’m not sure how average line drying is. Boring maybe, but possibly not not that common

Getting excited about is pretty high on the boring scale :D

Living here in the frozen north, hanging the laundry out symbolizes the return of warmer weather for me as it's something I haven't been able to do since October.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    It didn’t start pouring down rain until I came out of the grocery store. 🤷‍♀️
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    yesterday, I'm grateful for getting a new ship in X4. Finally have a ship with 2 guns and 2 shield emitters. Pirates beware! >:-D
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Learning something new today, and the person taking time out of their day to show it to me. Also, grateful hearing from a friend today that I have not heard from in a little while and the conversation we had.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    My Roof Doesn't leak :)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    When it doesn’t rain
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful my husband likes to garden with me. I took the day off to make a dent in our gardening. I’m grateful that my partners are understanding and let me just take the day. I’ve been going 300 mph since this disastrous events happened and it’s a nice change of pace to literally stop and smell the roses.