Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,650 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,650 Member
    @mattig89ch How dare you not say which one and include full rules.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,589 Member Member Posts: 2,589 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Today I'm grateful to have re-discovered a game from my childhood. And having just as much fun with it now, as I did then.

Which one???

@MaltedTea

Once Upon a Knight, aka KnightShift. Little top down RPG and RTS game. Made by Reality Pump studios. They also made the Earth 2150 games too. Which I also loved.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,593 Member Member Posts: 11,593 Member
    Rn...... My job
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
    Life ♥

i'm grateful for your life <3
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Sunscreen. It saved my pasty white skin today

Scuse me sir...
    You need to tell me where abouts in Ontario where it’s needed to wear sunscreen like that because there ain’t no sun where I’m at

Western Ontario 😅...the 'Peg . Stand down,it's cloudy and chilly now .

just sunny and cold here today and almost all the snow is gone! 11 friday PegCityMan - woohoooooooooooo
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,976 Member Member Posts: 17,976 Member
    grateful for today?

let's see... still employed (that's huge)

still healthy (that's more hugeerer)

my mad grammar skillz
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Member Posts: 176 Member Member Posts: 176 Member
    That I am still breathing :)
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,593 Member Member Posts: 11,593 Member
    That I am still breathing :)

🎶 Cause I am barely breathing
    I can't find the air...
    Don't know whom I'm kidding
    Imagining you care 🎶
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 247,148 Member Member Posts: 247,148 Member
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 188 Member Member Posts: 188 Member
    I'm grateful for my loved ones, that I still have a job, for my health, the ability to laugh everyday and see the beauty in things all around me.

Well out. I agree.
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 188 Member Member Posts: 188 Member
    Should read well put. I'm NOT grateful for autocorrect.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,299 Member Member Posts: 3,299 Member
    My work partner, who has been working from home for the past couple of weeks, showed up at the office today. With cookies (made by his daughter).
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,589 Member Member Posts: 2,589 Member
    today I'm greatful I got a stimulus check
    gonna use that to help tide me over, till I get back to work
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,938 Member Member Posts: 7,938 Member
    As an eternal night owl, I'm suddenly enjoying these completely silent, early mornings, of late.

When I wake up before 6am, I wake up naturally.

If I sleep passed 6am, my neighbor clomping over my head is what wakes me. That & what sounds like moving furniture for 2-hrs every morning.

Ah, peace. For 2-hrs more, the sounds of nothingness in the background...

giphy.gif

Aaaaaaand saved. Thanks. :smiley:
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    Great sleep last night and waking up feeling refreshed.
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 449 Member Member Posts: 449 Member
    Going to eat once today, so b'kfast is a giant omelette with onion, sausage, IR cheddar & potato, which I'll eat on the patio before it gets into the high 90s.

Enjoy your days, All!