Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 2,780 Member Member Posts: 2,780 Member
    Ibuprofen. Keeps my body from not hurting so much
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,503 Member Member Posts: 1,503 Member
    Ferrero eggs

I have a love/hate relationship with them...

9y754aum39lq.gif
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    r2abrjzp12fe.jpeg

That is really awesome, thank you for sharing that.
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    Coffee - black, strong, and plentiful

Currently up for 27 hours straight and I have at least another 7-8 hours to go.
  • jennygirly1jennygirly1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Family and devoted friends that give me strength every day. AND my sanity!
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,545 Member Member Posts: 3,545 Member
    r2abrjzp12fe.jpeg

This is fantastic. Absolutely love seeing stuff like this. Thanks for sharing....and for the record, she's got every reason to be especially proud.
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 3,987 Member Member Posts: 3,987 Member
    Grateful for blue skies, witty banter, and laughing so hard that tears flowed.
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    A shovel.
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 289 Member Member Posts: 289 Member
    I got money from ei today, and I'm grateful that I'll have to give it back to the govt. There's a different plan our company was approved for;pays us more while we are off work.

I'm even more grateful after talking with a colleague tonight. He says they are busy and thinks they will need us back at work soon
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 449 Member Member Posts: 449 Member
    As an eternal night owl, I'm suddenly enjoying these completely silent, early mornings, of late.

When I wake up before 6am, I wake up naturally.

If I sleep passed 6am, my neighbor clomping over my head is what wakes me. That & what sounds like moving furniture for 2-hrs every morning.

Ah, peace. For 2-hrs more, the sounds of nothingness in the background...

giphy.gif
  • territomlinson3territomlinson3 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    For my 3 beautiful children
    My amazing mum who's is working so hard atm not just at her work in a supermarket but also with St John's ambulance
    And for my closest friend her strength inspires me
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Member Posts: 767 Member Member Posts: 767 Member
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,884 Member Member Posts: 1,884 Member
    The NHS 💙👏
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,650 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,650 Member
    Remaining employed