WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    No exercise today. I thought if I got to WalMart early, there wouldn’t be that many people there. Well, there were 7 people ahead of me. Didn’t exercise since I went shopping. With Jess and Colby here, we need more milk. And I got a few other things, too. The plan for tomorrow is to do Jari Love’s extremely Ripped Boot Camp DVD

Kim – that‘s the way I shop. I add things to my grocery list when I use the last one of something or if I need it for a recipe. I would have expected the sugar to be with the flour and spices, too. That’s where it usually is around here

At WM this morning I noticed that they had TP. Not that we needed any, tho

You know, on my way out of WM I started taking one of their disinfecting wipes and after my shopping trip wiping my hands again and even using these wipes to cover the nozzle if I’m buying gas after shopping. Now that they have it where you can only go in one direction and out the other I can’t get to the wipes unless I walk around. It’s really not a big deal, but I just find it interesting that they are making it harder to get the wipes as you are leaving. Well, I guess not many people use wipes when they leave, mainly when they come into the store.

Rebecca – oh, love, love, love those pics. Keep them coming!!!!

Saw one of the ladies from my water aerobics class. She misses it, too, so I told her as soon as our pool is open, she’s welcome to come on over

Bananas – don’t you just hate it when stores change where they put things???? Especially now, I would think that would be very irresponsible, making people walk all over the store to find something

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind Colby being here, not one bit. But he asked me if we had a folding table then he said he was thinking of working somewhere out of the way. I showed him where the card table was, told him that working downstairs was probably out of the way since people don’t go down there a whole lot. Finally (because I know he can be sensitive sometimes) I told him not to take what I’m about to say wrong, but what were his plans? The reason I ask is because I want to be sure we have enough for dinner, etc. Well, he said that he doesn’t see him staying longer than a week. Ouch! You know what that means? Higher food bills. Oh well….. Looks like Sams Club here I come. We were going to have salmon cakes tonight so I’m going to make more. Better ask him if there’s anything that he can’t have or doesn’t like. Just so I know. There never has been in the past, but I’d rather give him the option. I had a bag all made up of things for him to take home, now it looks like I should put those things into the freezer if I can so that we have enough.

Michele NC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    This is later in the evening as you can see they parked both sides of the street this was when they were at only 10cars (10 had finally left) still have 2 cars out there guess that was the ones who couldn’t drive home. Now look top right of the picture with the brown dark brown garage that’s the hone with elderly COVID-19 patients our Fire-department comes out to test them. The 20 car party house was that close to it! Do they not see that?? I do!
    5gg4b3r9cxmq.jpegvi9fj5gtfapv.jpeg
    96audk7ekkyh.jpeg

Today bleach a bathroom y lower JR areas. Laundry 🧺. Will have soup 🍜 for lunch. Unknown dinner might be soup again. Same exercise routine as usual. Netflix

Amber Tx
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💙💚💛💜
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,976 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Just saw this Dont see how this could even be a legal fair decision? Can they do this to any essential workers male/female who’s a single parent? A 4yr old Daughter taken from a Woman Doctor 👩‍⚕️ . The nurses lots are single parents too that I’ve seen on the news. https://youtu.be/_T7MGWWVVC8

Amber Tx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    LADIES ~ Please keep the photos and memes coming. They make my day! :)<3:)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    Cheri thanks for the dose of flowers!
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,781 Member
    Options
    Just saw this Dont see how this could even be a legal fair decision? Can they do this to any essential workers male/female who’s a single parent? A 4yr old Daughter taken from a Woman Doctor 👩‍⚕️ . The nurses lots are single parents too that I’ve seen on the news. https://youtu.be/_T7MGWWVVC8

Amber Tx

I don't have a problem with this and wonder why the Doctor does. It would only make sense that her child will be shielded from the virus in a home ... with her dad btw ... that is not exposed daily to the virus. And the statement from the attorneys read that the doctor/mom will get make up time when the situation settles down. Does it set precedent? Yes it does.

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,781 Member
    Options
    Rebecca ... beautiful flowers!!