Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,697 Member
    Options
    ppp
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Heather- I also have an Android phone and, like Nanner, have never been able to figure out how to post pics and videos on this site from my phone. Thank you for telling us how you do it. I have been hopping on my computer to get photos to you! I will have to try it by going through the website, rather than the app. xoxoxo KJ
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    nannersp61 wrote: »
    So after researching this, I found it's an Android issue. Uploading photos is not supported in this App for Android. If I want to post a picture I have to do it on my computer.

I have no problem uploading from an Android.

I click on the picture icon with the dropdown, click choose file, select image or picture, select it and hit enter. Actually easier to upload from phone than laptop. :smile:

Good luck. It took me a few times to get the hang of it.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Addendum to previous post Physicians have partners who take call over the weekends. These on-call physicians usually have access to the patients' records. It is best to call the physician on call rather than go to the ER for exacerbation of a chronic condition.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Viv I typically leave the sound off on my computer if I attend a Zoom meeting I have to remember to turn it back on. ON my computer there are sound icons on the upper right by the on/off button.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,164 Member
    Options
    Our Zoom went splendidly. :D<3 They had both completed DH's tests and gave us their answers. Greatly enjoyed on all sides.
    They still hadn't got my puzzle, even though I explained it. ;)

Saga says they refunded my money on the 16th, but it hasn't appeared in either account yet. I will check again tomorrow. Grrrrrr!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Younger people might not get it because they use smartphones and computers for the time. Clock radios and such with the digital characters you've used in your puzzle aren't so common anymore.

I remember lying in bed as I was falling asleep when I was young waiting to see 10:08 because it was the time with the most lines (21 of them). And I still have a clock radio but only use it for reference. Finally, just a couple years ago, I moved to a smartphone. I feel like I was the last person on earth to do so.

M in Oz
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hello one and all.
    Our slight cold front has come through and instead of yesterday's high of 97 degrees we should hit a reasonable 90 degrees. Oh, how 7 degrees can make such a difference!

I am grateful for so many things this morning and all days.
    • Awakening to another healthy day.
    • Being gainfully employed and in a position which allows me to stretch my brain.
    • The rainfall today. We are in need of a decent soaking.
    • The peace of the early mornings in my neighborhood.
    • Living in a country/place where trash is picked up twice a week without fail.

I know some of these things seem a little out there. But can you imagine living in a time and/or place where basic sanitation is not available?

Hugs and prayers to all.
    SuziQ - SFL
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,164 Member
    Options
    A comment on my posting onto this thread. I have gotten into the habit of typing my comments and posting immediately so I don't lose them (which has happened too many times) then going back under "edit" mode and fixing my mistakes. Yesterday MFP gave me some kind of a "vanilla" error and told me I couldn't do that. ACK!!!

OK ladies, better close. Make it a good day!!

Lanette
    SW WA State

Close MFP and open it again ... should be OK then and your changes will have been made. :)

That happens to me about 50% of the time when I edit.

M in Oz

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :) The governor of Georgia is starting to open up the state starting Friday.

Carol
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    A comment on my posting onto this thread. I have gotten into the habit of typing my comments and posting immediately so I don't lose them (which has happened too many times) then going back under "edit" mode and fixing my mistakes. Yesterday MFP gave me some kind of a "vanilla" error and told me I couldn't do that. ACK!!!

OK ladies, better close. Make it a good day!!

Lanette
    SW WA State

Close MFP and open it again ... should be OK then and your changes will have been made. :)

That happens to me about 50% of the time when I edit.

M in Oz

Yes, that has happened to me to where I close and reopen and edits are saved.

Yesterday it wouldn't even let me edit, just the "vanilla you don't have permission to do that" error. Tried it on both the tablet and laptop. And the laptop said I had 34 minutes left to edit when the tablet said I had 4. B) MFP must have burped or been going thru an upgrade. Whatever, it was cranky. No biggie.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,978 Member
    Options
    nannersp61 wrote: »
    So after researching this, I found it's an Android issue. Uploading photos is not supported in this App for Android. If I want to post a picture I have to do it on my computer.

:) I solved this problem on my Android phone by getting rid of the app and adding a shortcut to the actual MFP website. Now I can add pictures from my gallery any time I want.

<3 Barbie