How desperate are you for human contact?

Replies

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,160 Member
    I spend hours thinking of some minuscule thing that probably doesn't exist at Walgreens and then follow the clerk around and make them talk to me while we look for it.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I have 4 kids. There is not one second of silence during the day until bedtime. I can honestly say I'm desperate need of less human contact. I might just cry 😢

This except 5 kids.... one a toddler... :drinker: keeps me sane
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    How desperate? My second virtual WW meeting on Zoom this week just to see and talk to friends.
    I have attended the same. WW Coach and team since 2013.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    There are a few families that we socialize with, and are close with and I miss them...but we're doing zoom happy hours and such and staying in contact. Also doing zoom conferencing for work and keeping in touch with my peeps from the office to see how they're holding up.

I'm at home with my wife and two kids, so there's plenty of ruckus around here. But I do miss having our friends over for food and drinks.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    I have 4 kids. There is not one second of silence during the day until bedtime. I can honestly say I'm desperate need of less human contact. I might just cry 😢

<3:*
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    I'd actually host a themed party. Come as your fav or most memorable mfper. I will have professional Huggers at the door. A room for cuddles. And lots of food and drinks.

*I hate hosting parties
  • heartattackspecial
    heartattackspecial Posts: 53 Member
    I'd actually host a themed party. Come as your fav or most memorable mfper. I will have professional Huggers at the door. A room for cuddles. And lots of food and drinks.

*I hate hosting parties

I like this idea. I will be generic thirsty mfp person.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

*I hate hosting parties

I'll need a selfie as an example...use my pp to help for inspiration 😂
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I'm by myself, I'd do a lot for a hug from one of my family members! The couple times I've seen them we've stayed far apart. I hadn't seen them for a week prior to this so it's been able three weeks of just me and my cats (not that I don't love and am grateful for them).

Grocery shopping was the best thing I've done in a long time because I had people to talk to and that was two weeks ago!

So sorry to hear that. Hang in there!

My loved ones are mostly in other countries. Honestly have no clue when I can hug them again.
    Can't wait!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    i34dtb2rkgxa.png

Extroverts inward bound through no choice of our own.

There's an Introverts Unite thread so I thought I'd mosey on over here and say howdy.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    i34dtb2rkgxa.png

Extroverts inward bound through no choice of our own.

There's an Introverts Unite thread so I thought I'd mosey on over here and say howdy.
    The most introverted of the extroverts. We’ll be alright
  • heartattackspecial

*I hate hosting parties

I'll need a selfie as an example...use my pp to help for inspiration 😂

( • ) ( • ) Generic thirsty response
  • heartattackspecial
    I’d go to the dog park with my cat wearing matching outfits just so we could get attention and talk to someone besides each other
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    gonna start sending unsolicited dm's
  • TwitchyMacGee
    iMago wrote: »

Me first!

Wait. Did I just disqualify myself?
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Seeing as how I got laid off from work and the only people I see everyday are my parents and my children. I’m extremely desperate for human contact
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Me first!

Wait. Did I just disqualify myself?

okJDp9D.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee