Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 110 pounds (325 to 215)

12346»

Replies

• 50ishy50ishy Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Too many comments for anyone to see this...but thank you for your story, it is inspiring to me (299.8 this morning after taking a year to get under 300 lbs) Lost and gained hundreds over the years. Well done staying on maintenance, that seems to be the hardest part for me!
  • yomikapasiyomikapasi Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    What kind of exercise do you indulge in?
  • erniewebbiiierniewebbiii Member Posts: 1,160 Member Member Posts: 1,160 Member
    iradi8 wrote: »
    I am so glad that you shared your story. Knowing that you are able to maintain and continue the regular workouts and eat healthier for so many years is inspiring. Congrats!

Thank you.
  • erniewebbiiierniewebbiii Member Posts: 1,160 Member Member Posts: 1,160 Member
    i wish i could do this

There is no reason you can't. It takes discipline and hard work. That is something we all can do.
  • benjaminlightbenjaminlight Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Fantastic work! Appreciate the share - I'm heading down the same path. Started at 345 - shooting for 195.
    sandysaia wrote: »
    Amazing transformation.Could you please tell me what you normally eat in a day?

Just depends. In general, I cut the following things out of my daily intake: Dairy, refined sugar, soda (I drink about one can of zevia a day), quite a bit of meat.

My wife is very healthy. We eat almost entirely organic. We are close to vegan (my wife is completely vegan). So I eat pretty well. Dairy is garbage. It destroys your system. And there are plenty of alternatives. Refined sugar is just as bad. And cancer loves it. Soda is also bad. I switched to diet for a long time, but Diet Dr. Pepper is worse for you than regular soda. So I have zevia.

It's not easy. I love junk. You just have to eat that crap in moderation.
  • willboywonderwillboywonder Member, Premium Posts: 31 Member Member, Premium Posts: 31 Member
    Excellent. This is the king of thing that's motivating for me and for others as well. Congratulations.
    SSDirk wrote: »
    ROCK ON man....Great hearing testimonies like yours man. Really gives the rest of us confidence. Keep on rocking to your goal man

Thank you. Appreciate that.
    50ishy wrote: »
    Too many comments for anyone to see this...but thank you for your story, it is inspiring to me (299.8 this morning after taking a year to get under 300 lbs) Lost and gained hundreds over the years. Well done staying on maintenance, that seems to be the hardest part for me!

It definitely is. Really have to treat it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Not easy. Good luck.