50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

Options

Replies

• kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all still struggling with the scales, but I have managed to lose inches 4inches off my waist happy with that, one day at a time we can d this, good luck everyone
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @starryeclipse - not too late at all

@Beka3695 - where do you live? I would love to live somewhere tropical and lush. I love your last goal. I have been working on that myself recently.

@cambo2002 - I am right there with you. We got this

@kathsk53 - I would take 4 inches any day. Are working out? Maybe you are gaining muscle weight while losing fat.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Beka3695 - where do you live? I would love to live somewhere tropical and lush. I love your last goal. I have been working on that myself.

My permanent home is just north of Atlanta, but I’m currently living in Pensacola, Florida. My daughter had a baby in February and I am working remotely while helping with him. She is in the military and had him as COVID was ramping up. There is still no childcare here due to COVID fallout - so MiMi to the rescue!!!

4jn1mfxge3uj.jpeg

This does not suck!!!!

• RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Can I join the party? Lol!

Hi all!
    I’m looking to lose 50lbs by May 2021.
    I have some health issues, and lost 50lbs about 4 years ago, but I’m managed to gain almost all of it back!
    I’ve been fiddling around with MFP, but all my previous friends are MIA, so I have zero online accountability... hopefully this is the place!

CW: 200.2lbs
    GW: 150ish
    Would like to be 190 or below by mid-July
  • azkunk
    Options
    @Beka3695 - he’s adorable. Stay safe from the storm

@IDARae - welcome to the group
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Beka3695 - where do you live? I would love to live somewhere tropical and lush. I love your last goal. I have been working on that myself.

My permanent home is just north of Atlanta, but I’m currently living in Pensacola, Florida. My daughter had a baby in February and I am working remotely while helping with him. She is in the military and had him as COVID was ramping up. There is still no childcare here due to COVID fallout - so MiMi to the rescue!!!

4jn1mfxge3uj.jpeg

This does not suck!!!!

Way too cute!
  • azkunk
    Options
    illywood wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I’ve finally lost the baby weight, 43 pounds in the last ten months. My kids are nine and ten, lol. My next goal is to lose my: I’m in a relationship/ marriage weight. I currently weigh less than I have in well over a decade, and it feels good! I have gone up and down some, but I’ve finally seen real lasting progress, and it’s keeping me motivated. My end goal may change, once I reach it, we’ll see! Feel free to add me!
    SW: 244
    CW: 201😁
    GW: 150

Welcome. Almost half way to goal, that’s awesome!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    illywood wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I’ve finally lost the baby weight, 43 pounds in the last ten months. My kids are nine and ten, lol. My next goal is to lose my: I’m in a relationship/ marriage weight. I currently weigh less than I have in well over a decade, and it feels good! I have gone up and down some, but I’ve finally seen real lasting progress, and it’s keeping me motivated. My end goal may change, once I reach it, we’ll see! Feel free to add me!
    SW: 244
    CW: 201😁
    GW: 150

We are almost twins!
    My high was 242, currently 204, but I’m shooting for 170.
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • starryeclipse
    starryeclipse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    IDARae wrote: »
    Can I join the party? Lol!

Hi all!
    I’m looking to lose 50lbs by May 2021.
    I have some health issues, and lost 50lbs about 4 years ago, but I’m managed to gain almost all of it back!
    I’ve been fiddling around with MFP, but all my previous friends are MIA, so I have zero online accountability... hopefully this is the place!

CW: 200.2lbs
    GW: 150ish
    Would like to be 190 or below by mid-July

I just started the party here a couple dats ago & we have very similar goals.

SW: 200.4
    CW: 200.2
    GW #1: 160
    GW #2: 135

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    Please add me! Have to lose 40-50.
    Before MFP all time high 192, last summer made it down to 159, back up to 175 this year.

SW 168
    GW 125 ?
    MG 9/22 end of summer 148

6/1/2020 168

6/8 165.8
  • starryeclipse
    starryeclipse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just started here a couple days ago & want to stay motivated.

SW: 200.4
    CW: 200.2
    GW #1: 160
    GW #2: 135

6/8 - 198.6

I’m going camping this weekend & am STRESSING out because I snack all the time. Tips or tricks?

• Beka3695
    Options
    iuza0rj3q6yi.jpeg

Congratulations on ONEderland @starryeclipse !!!
  • azkunk
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @Leezy55 - nice loss this week

@starryeclipse - drink lots of water, get in lots of activity and enjoy things in moderation
  • azkunk
    Options
    Over calories today but logged every bite and drank more than 80oz of water
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join all of you?!

I’m Brittany and I need some motivation & friends with similar goals to stay on track. I’m at the heaviest I’ve ever been 200.4 and my ultimate goal is 135. My current goal though is 160 and then I’ll adjust from there.

Welcome!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday!!!
    I am about to start some food prep for the week to come. No outdoor activities as we are sitting under Tropical Storm Cristobal.

Goal for the week:
    Drink more water
    Maintain the losses from last week
    Drop a little more
    Wash and moisturize my face x2 a day!!!

Great plan!!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    cambo2002 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday all! I have admittedly fallen off from weighing myself and holding myself as accountable as I should. Not wanting to face the scale I finally did and I was last at 146.5 and today I'm at 145.5 so over time I've undone some of the bad eating I had but it's not a loss I'm super proud of because I didn't really attack it and I feared getting on the scale for a while and facing what I've done. I'm working on undoing that and being brave and accountable again. I may post here more often. I'm not ready to be on my own yet lol. Good luck to all on your goals! Looking to keep up with water, stop eating after 8pm, and log at least 3 workouts this week.

We are all in this together! I like your goals, I’ll jump on board with them!
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tip for y'all: Iced tea with sugar free sweetener really helps my cravings <3
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m going camping this weekend & am STRESSING out because I snack all the time. Tips or tricks?

Bring CARROTS and other snacks on your trip, lots of hiking, :) and make sure you are hydrated because that might contribute to cravings.