Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• Mommy2Mason
    Mommy2Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! So today is my first day back at counting calories in a looong time πŸ˜‚ so far, so good! it feels nice to be more in control of portion sizes and food choices; I feel like im holding myself more accountable. My husband and I are going grocery shopping in a few hours and it'll be nice to stock up on healthy snacks/fruits/veggies to help keep me on track! My goals for today: increase water intake and work out on my treadmill for 45 minutes 😊 hope everyone is doing well and moving towards their goals ❀
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    cbenno97 wrote: Β»
    Hi There!

Would love to join! I have been tracking daily but neglected to post--sorry!!

Here are my stats:
    Height- 5ft1

SW- 142.8 lbs (highest that I remember was around 150 but I wasn't measuring or actively using MFP at the time)
    CW- 127.6 lbs (5/12)
    GW- 115 lbs by 6/30. (This is a stretch, but I figured it is something to shoot for!) Good luck to all!

Total weight loss- 3lb

May 5: 130.6
    May 12: 127.6
    May 19
    May 26:

June 2:
    June 9:
    June 16:
    June 23:
    June 30:

Welcome to the group! You are doing great! 😊
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just came across this thread and would like to join. I could use the motivation. Hopefully it's not too late!

SW- 199.6 lbs (5/11)
    CW- 199.6 lbs
    GW by June 30th- 190lbs

Total weight lost- 0 lbs

May 11: 196.2
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

My highest weight was 221 back in 2012. I got down to 185 and maintained that weight up until last year. This time around my goal weight is 150 but I want to focus on losing a little at a time 😊

Good for you! I am in the same boat. i am focusing on small goals to make it to my bigger goal!
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    18922 wrote: Β»
    I’m in as well!
    For me it would be 20 but I’ll take 15😊. Hello to everyone! I may add you all as friends and I need a lot of support. Is there a way to save this link somewhere. Stay strong my new friend.. we can do this

I bookedmarked it! its way easier to find that way! welcome to the group!!
  • amartha832
    amartha832 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello , I am in
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Did better yesterday!! Determined to make today a good one as well.

SW: 149
    CW: 148.6
    GW: 135-140
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    It was my period, my weight went back down today!
    Workout & menu for the day done!
    Down 2.6 lbs since I started 5/6/20 and 10.6 lbs to go!
    It seems eating healthy is not good enough - portion control is EVERYTHING!!!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Just jumping on to say I hope everyone has a fab day :)! We are going to be continuing laying our new basement flooring tonight (really excited for my home gym to have floor finally instead of concrete!) but I do plan on getting two walks in with our dog.

Dont forget to drink your water!
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Just jumping on to say I hope everyone has a fab day :)! We are going to be continuing laying our new basement flooring tonight (really excited for my home gym to have floor finally instead of concrete!) but I do plan on getting two walks in with our dog.

Don't forget to drink your water!

That is very exciting! Enjoy your new workout room! :)
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Scale down today and period started. 137.4. Goal is 132 by the end of June. Slow is good for me
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hello , I am in

Welcome to the group!!😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    Scale down today and period started. 137.4. Goal is 132 by the end of June. Slow is good for me

Great job! 😊

• Paz922
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Dont forget to drink your water!

That is exciting! Enjoy your new workout room! Thank you for reminding us to drink water! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    It was my period, my weight went back down today!
    Workout & menu for the day done!
    Down 2.6 lbs since I started 5/6/20 and 10.6 lbs to go!
    It seems eating healthy is not good enough - portion control is EVERYTHING!!!

That is awesome! I always gain weight with my period. You are doing so well!πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Paz922
    Options
    Did better yesterday!! Determined to make today a good one as well.

Excellent! We can do this!πŸ’ͺ😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hi guys! So today is my first day back at counting calories in a looong time πŸ˜‚ so far, so good! it feels nice to be more in control of portion sizes and food choices; I feel like im holding myself more accountable. My husband and I are going grocery shopping in a few hours and it'll be nice to stock up on healthy snacks/fruits/veggies to help keep me on track! My goals for today: increase water intake and work out on my treadmill for 45 minutes 😊 hope everyone is doing well and moving towards their goals ❀

I hope you are doing great today! It is key to have goals everyday. Drinking water and walking is my plan for today as well! 😊
  • frezisha
    frezisha Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need this! I cannot seem to go lower than my current weight for years! I have no gallbladder, and digestion issues so it's been crazy! If anyone has ideas on what they eat please send my way!
    CW:139.6 😬
    GW: 125-130 !!
  • birdy1539
    birdy1539 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Checking in, I’ve been doing really good working out and dieting. Tomorrow I’m going back to work so hopefully I can keep up my workouts. What helps me the most is getting my groceries delivered which I started a couple months ago for convenience but, it stops me from buying anything on impulse. Overall I haven’t lost much weight since I started trying to lose weight about a month ago maybe 3lbs but I’ve gained some muscle.

SW: 135
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    frezisha wrote: Β»
    I need this! I cannot seem to go lower than my current weight for years! I have no gallbladder, and digestion issues so it's been crazy! If anyone has ideas on what they eat please send my way!
    CW:139.6 😬
    GW: 125-130 !!

Wow! Me, too. I will be watching this for ideas.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm having the HARDEST time getting back on the wagon!!! Someone brought donuts into work today and i had a couple :s BUT I logged the calories and plan on having a smaller dinner tonight. Just gotta stay strong this evening. Wish me luck!