Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• xtinawerks
    xtinawerks Posts: 1 Member
    birdy1539 wrote: »
    Checking in, I’ve been doing really good working out and dieting. Tomorrow I’m going back to work so hopefully I can keep up my workouts. What helps me the most is getting my groceries delivered which I started a couple months ago for convenience but, it stops me from buying anything on impulse. Overall I haven’t lost much weight since I started trying to lose weight about a month ago maybe 3lbs but I’ve gained some muscle.

SW: 135
    CW: 133
    GW: 120

These are my exact stats! I always have a hard time getting back to 120s
  • bobin10
    bobin10 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in. Started eating better today and need to keep motivated!
  • lself145
    lself145 Posts: 2 Member
    hu2c4nq7h6tn.jpeg

My first run of the year. Started off with just a mile so I don’t burn out at the beginning of this journey. Slow and steady...
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    bobin10 wrote: »
    I’m in. Started eating better today and need to keep motivated!

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Down the TOM weight + 1 lb today. Feels nice.

Focused again on staying in calories and drinking my 2L of water. I am weighting everything presently.
    2 lbs to go till I hit my next mini goal of 165 lbs.

We should have our home gym back together by Saturday once the floor does it sitting period- I am so excited! I've missed the treadmill and TRX.
  • MeganD1704
    lself145 wrote: »
    hu2c4nq7h6tn.jpeg

My first run of the year. Started off with just a mile so I don’t burn out at the beginning of this journey. Slow and steady...

Awesome- good on you for getting out there. I hate running outdoors lol.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I lost .8 today for a total of 8.8 lbs since 4/25. I am so happy that this is working out for me. My daughter is graduating for high school on May 31st and my husband asked me if I was planning to have wine to celebrate. I haven’t had any sugar or alcohol since I started this journey. I am not sure if I will drink to celebrate. Alcohol is a trigger for me an makes me overeat. I have to think about it but I won’t stress. One day at a time! 😊

Wow! That is SO great!!! Congrats! I think you deserve a drink! Just make sure to log it and anything else you decide to snack on. I am the same way.... I always start craving snacks while drinking!
  • Paz922
    33Freya wrote: »
    This is a great thread!

Today I will consume less sugar than yesterday and stretch as yesterday's 2.5 mile run has me sore and tight today.

SW: 188
    CW: 186
    June 30 GW: 173

Great plan!!
  • Paz922
    Last night went well! Luckily, didn't feel like snacking much. No drinking either. Yay!

SW: 149
    CW: 144.8
    GW: 135-140

Weight lost so far: 4.2 lbs

May 4- 147.8 lbs
    May 11- 148.6 lbs
    May 18- 148.8 lbs
    May 25-

Great job!! 👏👏
  • Paz922
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I lost .8 today for a total of 8.8 lbs since 4/25. I am so happy that this is working out for me. My daughter is graduating for high school on May 31st and my husband asked me if I was planning to have wine to celebrate. I haven’t had any sugar or alcohol since I started this journey. I am not sure if I will drink to celebrate. Alcohol is a trigger for me an makes me overeat. I have to think about it but I won’t stress. One day at a time! 😊

Wow! That is SO great!!! Congrats! I think you deserve a drink! Just make sure to log it and anything else you decide to snack on. I am the same way.... I always start craving snacks while drinking!

Thank you! I have a few days to think about it. I could have healthy snacks and veggies when I have my wine. 😀
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    I'd love to join as well! Got those 15 and more to lose.
  • MeganD1704
    0.2lbs to go till I hit my second milestone of 165 lbs. Hopeful that by the weekend I've hit it.
    Really sticking to my calories and weighting everything- being more mindful.
    I planted my garden last week- but it snowed last night :neutral: so I am not sure if it will make it lol.

Have a great day all- Happy Friday :)! Remember to love yourself and drink your water.
  • Melitaty
    Melitaty Posts: 10 Member
    Hello All! :)
    I would like to join this forum to stay motivated to get rid the 20 pounds of fat that suppress me. :(
    I believe shedding 15 pounds of fat by June 30th is an attainable goal. B)
    That would leave me with the hardest 5 to be gone in another month. :|
    I restarted for the millionth time yesterday, and my motivation helped me avoid late night binging and therefore, I am one pound lighter today. So I will use today's weight as my Starting and current weight. :o
    I can't wait to see where we all are in 5.5 weeks! <3

SW: 145 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    P GW: 130 lbs
    F GW: 125 lbs

*Let me know if any of you uses fitbit and would like me adding you. :) My username is Tatiana C.
  • MeganD1704
    swissmish wrote: »
    I'd love to join as well! Got those 15 and more to lose.

Welcome! Post your stats and join us :)!
  • MeganD1704
    Melitaty wrote: »
    Hello All! :)
    I would like to join this forum to stay motivated to get rid the 20 pounds of fat that suppress me. :(
    I believe shedding 15 pounds of fat by June 30th is an attainable goal. B)
    That would leave me with the hardest 5 to be gone in another month. :|
    I restarted for the millionth time yesterday, and my motivation helped me avoid late night binging and therefore, I am one pound lighter today. So I will use today's weight as my Starting and current weight. :o
    I can't wait to see where we all are in 5.5 weeks! <3

SW: 145 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    P GW: 130 lbs
    F GW: 125 lbs

*Let me know if any of you uses fitbit and would like me adding you. :) My username is Tatiana C.

Awesome :) congrats on recommitting to yourself- that's all that matters. Feel free to check in daily :)! you got this.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Love this! So true!u62x7451nyu5.png

This looks EXACTLY like my former profile pic! LOL