Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    AASlender wrote: »
    Paz...I wish I saw this earlier. Ok. No big deal. I’m super duper similar in stats.
    Can you tell us what has helped you the most?

Hi AASlender, welcome to the group!😊

I started my journey on 4/25. I haven’t had any sugar or alcohol which are trigger foods for me and make me overeat. I can’t even have bake goods that are made with sugar substitutes. That does mean that I won’t have them for ever but it has worked for me. A lot of people have success with Keto but it is too restrictive for me. I prefer to do low carb. Instead of pasta, I eat spaghetti squash or soy noodles. However. I’ve had two slices of pizza for a meal (I had a salad before to make me fuller). I have Ezekiel bread every day with breakfast. I drink about 90 oz of water a day and walk 5 days a week. Posting everyday helps me to feel accountable. I track my food everyday. We can do this!😊
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group, I'm a little late, but I have to start somewhere....
    I was doing really good until the pandemic really hit home, and I had some medical issues (not covid related) and I let myself slip back into old routines. I will do my first weigh in tomorrow.
  • Paz922
    Options
    eahrenee wrote: »
    I would like to join your group, I'm a little late, but I have to start somewhere....
    I was doing really good until the pandemic really hit home, and I had some medical issues (not covid related) and I let myself slip back into old routines. I will do my first weigh in tomorrow.

Welcome to the group! It is never too late to start feeling great! 😊
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW- 176.6lbs (05/03)
    CW- 176.6lbs
    GW- by June 30th- 165
    Overall goal:145lbs by June 2021

May 4: 175.4
    May 11:174.4
    May 18:173.0
    May 25:
    June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

It's my TOM so hopefully next week will show a bigger decrease in weight! I am also starting intermittent fasting today so we shall see!
  • chantellemaymeyers4290
    Options
    I’ve not been so good at posting here, but after a couple of down days I managed to pick myself up, eat pretty well and even achieve a few fitness-related goals this week . I’ll do a weigh in tomorrow so we will see if any of it has paid off 🙈
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    SW- 178.5 lbs (4/01)
    CW- 168.4
    June 30th- 155 lbs

Total weight lost- 10.3

May 4: 170.2
    May 12: 168.4
    May 19: 169.6
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Hope everyone has a great day :). I am experiencing time of month bloat so not surprised by the gain. Continuing to work on putting our new flooring, have some dry wall repairs to do tonight.
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I’ve not been so good at posting here, but after a couple of down days I managed to pick myself up, eat pretty well and even achieve a few fitness-related goals this week . I’ll do a weigh in tomorrow so we will see if any of it has paid off 🙈

Sounds like you have yourself on track. Great work!
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A day late checking in. I have gone up and down the past week, even over my starting weight. Happy today to be down again.

SW- 244.4 lbs (5/2)
    CW- 244.6 lbs (5/3)
    GW by June 30th- 229 or less

Total weight lost- 2.6 lbs

May 4: 244.6
    May 11:242.8
    May 19: 242
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

You got this :)
  • ksfessler88
    ksfessler88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Virginia!

I'd like to join at this late juncture, as well.
    I've been a silent observer and it's time to go all in with accountability.

Here are my stats: I'm 5'4", 51 y/o and am 10 lbs up over the last 10 years. Same weaknesses as many: bread, cheese, sweets, end of evening drink or two. Time to face the music:-)

SW - 136
    CW - 136
    GW - 126 for June 29 (safe weight loss pace); GW overall - 121

Looking forward to the group motivation & success!

Kate
  • my4570
    my4570 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi! I’d like to join as well! I’ve had a bad history of overeating but have recovered from BED and now want to reach my goal weight for optimum health! I’ve tried to lose weight in the past but my bad eating habits made it hard and therefore I’ve struggled for several years to lose 15 pounds. I think I’m finally at a good mental state to lose weight and keep it off without veering into bad behaviors, and I know I should for health (family history of diabetes, cancer, heart disease.

Highest W: 135
    SW: 127
    CW: 124.3 lbs
    GW: 115 lbs by June 30th

(I’m 159 cm // 5’2.5, 20 years old)
    Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress and keeping myself accountable :)
  • Aimeestielau
    Aimeestielau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in !! A little late, been trying to lose ten pounds which seems like forever . Up two or three pounds then down two or three 🤔
  • jessicaburton32
    jessicaburton32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join as well! Late is better than never, right? I've lost weight in the past & it always creeps back. I know how to lose the weight. But it can be difficult doing it alone. I've found when I'm alone in losing weight I don't have any accountability so it's easier to slip up. I'm open to having anyone friend request me as well, so we can be more accountable together. I'm currently 39 & my 40th birthday will be in November. I really want to be at my ideal weight by my birthday, (if not before!) I plan to keep working on losing weight after June 30th. But I've found it helps to have shorter achievable goals. We've got this!!

SW: 144
    CW: 143
    GW: 131 (by June 30th)

Ultimate goal weight: 112!
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I like reading all the posts and it’s helpful as i have made several attempts to lose the last few pounds and given up. I’m trending down.8 pound a week at 136.4 today so my goal of 132 is doable by the end of June if I stay the course.

Nice! Slow and steady is the way to go!
  • birdy1539
    birdy1539 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, after my first week back at work from quarantine I feel good! It’s so much easier to eat healthy foods! It’s been really hard to workout as much as I had been but I’ve done a little (sometimes tiny) bit every day at least. My trick is I make myself do 40-50 squats while I brush my teeth and that has been helping me wake up in the morning and encouraging me to workout a little before I get in bed. I finally lost another pound too!

SW: 135
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
  • chri__i
    chri__i Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m kind of late to the party, but I want to join this!!! I’m the same weight and my goal is soooo similar to this.
  • Paz922
    Options

Great that you posted! we can do this! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    micwrites wrote: »
    A day late checking in. I have gone up and down the past week, even over my starting weight. Happy today to be down again.

SW- 244.4 lbs (5/2)
    CW- 244.6 lbs (5/3)
    GW by June 30th- 229 or less

Total weight lost- 2.6 lbs

May 4: 244.6
    May 11:242.8
    May 19: 242
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22: