Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• xtinawerks
    xtinawerks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    birdy1539 wrote: »
    Checking in, I’ve been doing really good working out and dieting. Tomorrow I’m going back to work so hopefully I can keep up my workouts. What helps me the most is getting my groceries delivered which I started a couple months ago for convenience but, it stops me from buying anything on impulse. Overall I haven’t lost much weight since I started trying to lose weight about a month ago maybe 3lbs but I’ve gained some muscle.

SW: 135
    CW: 133
    GW: 120

These are my exact stats! I always have a hard time getting back to 120s
  • bobin10
    bobin10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Started eating better today and need to keep motivated!
  • lself145
    lself145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hu2c4nq7h6tn.jpeg

My first run of the year. Started off with just a mile so I don’t burn out at the beginning of this journey. Slow and steady...
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bobin10 wrote: »
    I’m in. Started eating better today and need to keep motivated!

Welcome to the group! 😊
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Down the TOM weight + 1 lb today. Feels nice.

Focused again on staying in calories and drinking my 2L of water. I am weighting everything presently.
    2 lbs to go till I hit my next mini goal of 165 lbs.

We should have our home gym back together by Saturday once the floor does it sitting period- I am so excited! I've missed the treadmill and TRX.
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    lself145 wrote: »
    hu2c4nq7h6tn.jpeg

My first run of the year. Started off with just a mile so I don’t burn out at the beginning of this journey. Slow and steady...

Awesome- good on you for getting out there. I hate running outdoors lol.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I lost .8 today for a total of 8.8 lbs since 4/25. I am so happy that this is working out for me. My daughter is graduating for high school on May 31st and my husband asked me if I was planning to have wine to celebrate. I haven’t had any sugar or alcohol since I started this journey. I am not sure if I will drink to celebrate. Alcohol is a trigger for me an makes me overeat. I have to think about it but I won’t stress. One day at a time! 😊

Wow! That is SO great!!! Congrats! I think you deserve a drink! Just make sure to log it and anything else you decide to snack on. I am the same way.... I always start craving snacks while drinking!
  • Paz922
    Options
    33Freya wrote: »
    This is a great thread!

Today I will consume less sugar than yesterday and stretch as yesterday's 2.5 mile run has me sore and tight today.

SW: 188
    CW: 186
    June 30 GW: 173

Great plan!!
  • Paz922
    Options
    Last night went well! Luckily, didn't feel like snacking much. No drinking either. Yay!

SW: 149
    CW: 144.8
    GW: 135-140

Weight lost so far: 4.2 lbs

May 4- 147.8 lbs
    May 11- 148.6 lbs
    May 18- 148.8 lbs
    May 25-

Great job!! 👏👏
  • Paz922
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I lost .8 today for a total of 8.8 lbs since 4/25. I am so happy that this is working out for me. My daughter is graduating for high school on May 31st and my husband asked me if I was planning to have wine to celebrate. I haven’t had any sugar or alcohol since I started this journey. I am not sure if I will drink to celebrate. Alcohol is a trigger for me an makes me overeat. I have to think about it but I won’t stress. One day at a time! 😊

Wow! That is SO great!!! Congrats! I think you deserve a drink! Just make sure to log it and anything else you decide to snack on. I am the same way.... I always start craving snacks while drinking!

Thank you! I have a few days to think about it. I could have healthy snacks and veggies when I have my wine. 😀
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join as well! Got those 15 and more to lose.
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    0.2lbs to go till I hit my second milestone of 165 lbs. Hopeful that by the weekend I've hit it.
    Really sticking to my calories and weighting everything- being more mindful.
    I planted my garden last week- but it snowed last night :neutral: so I am not sure if it will make it lol.

Have a great day all- Happy Friday :)! Remember to love yourself and drink your water.
  • Melitaty
    Melitaty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello All! :)
    I would like to join this forum to stay motivated to get rid the 20 pounds of fat that suppress me. :(
    I believe shedding 15 pounds of fat by June 30th is an attainable goal. B)
    That would leave me with the hardest 5 to be gone in another month. :|
    I restarted for the millionth time yesterday, and my motivation helped me avoid late night binging and therefore, I am one pound lighter today. So I will use today's weight as my Starting and current weight. :o
    I can't wait to see where we all are in 5.5 weeks! <3

SW: 145 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    P GW: 130 lbs
    F GW: 125 lbs

*Let me know if any of you uses fitbit and would like me adding you. :) My username is Tatiana C.
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    swissmish wrote: »
    I'd love to join as well! Got those 15 and more to lose.

Welcome! Post your stats and join us :)!
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    Melitaty wrote: »
    Hello All! :)
    I would like to join this forum to stay motivated to get rid the 20 pounds of fat that suppress me. :(
    I believe shedding 15 pounds of fat by June 30th is an attainable goal. B)
    That would leave me with the hardest 5 to be gone in another month. :|
    I restarted for the millionth time yesterday, and my motivation helped me avoid late night binging and therefore, I am one pound lighter today. So I will use today's weight as my Starting and current weight. :o
    I can't wait to see where we all are in 5.5 weeks! <3

SW: 145 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs
    P GW: 130 lbs
    F GW: 125 lbs

*Let me know if any of you uses fitbit and would like me adding you. :) My username is Tatiana C.

Awesome :) congrats on recommitting to yourself- that's all that matters. Feel free to check in daily :)! you got this.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Love this! So true!u62x7451nyu5.png

This looks EXACTLY like my former profile pic! LOL