Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    my4570 wrote: Β»
    @cbenno97 omg your weight loss is so inspiring! We have the same goals and started from a similar place too; keep it up!

I’ve been making consistent progress and am very happy about it! Lost a pound this week and am almost at 120 lbs! I’m finishing finals this week and starting a summer internship, so I’m hoping I can still stick to my exercise/meal schedule. Right now I intermittent fast and work out in the morning (but I wake up late so it’s like 11 am workouts), but with work starting early I’m going to see if I can motivate myself to wake up to go on early morning runs...we’ll see!

HW: (Dec of 2019) 132
    SW (May 17th): 124.8
    May 20th: 124.1
    May 24th: 124.8
    June 1st: 121.9
    June 10th: 120.7
    GW1: 115
    Possible UGW: 110

Thank you @my4570! Good luck with your finals and congrats on your consistent progress. Almost there;)

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late!! I'm getting close to. Goal!! Haven't seen the scales that low in a long time! Definitely motivating πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

SW- 176.6lbs (05/03)
    CW- 169.8lbs
    GW- by June 30th- 165
    Overall goal:145lbs by June 2021

May 4: 175.4
    May 11:174.4
    May 18:173.0
    May 25:169.8
    June 1:169.8
    JUNE 4:---168.0!
    June 9:166.8
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

You are so close to your goal!! You are doing an amazing job!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hello everyone! Sorry I skipped yesterday. Busy but a good day. Glad I joined this group! you are all so inspiring. I have there with the highs and the lows. Doing exc and eating light.

Stats:

SW: 155.8 5-27
    CW: 151.4 6-9
    GW: 130

Let's keep it up! WE can do it!

Yes! We can do this!!! You are doing great!😊
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    @my4570 you are honestly crushing this! amazing progress. Good luck with your finals :)!
    @Making_Impossible_Possible congratulations! I am so proud of you! you are doing so well. Also your lunch sounds delicious and I may try that next week!

Inching closer and closer back to 166. Was at 167.8 this morning but I truly believe that's all the "bloat" I had to drop. Hoping to see 166 this week, but realizing I may not. Expecting TOM next week so would be nice to see it prior to that bloat.

Did my HIIT workout this morning- arms/abs, v situps are no joke! wow. Tomorrow will be cardio and HIIT on Saturday to be caught back up with my program again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day:)
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Saw a much better number on the scale this morning! Might be because I started something new yesterday. I'm switching up my evening eating habits to be more "weightloss" friendly.

1) Simple carbs are basically cut out or will be in small amounts in the evening.
    2) Smaller dinner"s"- My old routine of eating a large dinner right befor bed is not working for me anymore. & I know it is not a good habit to have in general. So I am now eating 2 small "dinners" in the evening instead of 1 large one. 250 calorie dinner at 5PM and 200 calorie dinner at my normal dinnertime, 8PM.

Eventually, I'd love to cut out the second dinner all togther and just swap it for a cup of decaf coffee. But I would need to get my husband on board with that first! I told him about my 2 dinner plan and he liked the idea, even expressed an interest of possibly trying it as well. We'll see what happens. Baby steps! Hope everyone is having a great week. Keep up the great work!! B)

May 4- 147.8 lbs
    May 11- 148.6 lbs
    May 18- 148.8 lbs
    May 25- 147.4 lb

June 2- 148.4 lbs
    June 9- 146.4 lbs
    June 16-
    June 23-
    June 30-

SW: 149 (Challenge start weight)
    CW: 145.8
    GW: 135-140

Weight lost so far: 3.2 lbs
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: Β»
    Hi everyone,

I had a lot of salt over the weekend so I drank a lot of water and today I had a loss of 2 lbs! I am now at 149.6 lbs. Finally reached the 140’s which I had not seen in years. I have to lose 4.4 lbs to my goal of 15 lbs by the end of the month. We can do it!! 😊

YA!!!!!! That's SO great!! CONGRATS!!!! You are doing such an awesome job!
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I had a lot of salt over the weekend so I drank a lot of water and today I had a loss of 2 lbs! I am now at 149.6 lbs. Finally reached the 140’s which I had not seen in years. I have to lose 4.4 lbs to my goal of 15 lbs by the end of the month. We can do it!! 😊

Congrats Paz! What a great accomplishment for all your hard work!
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

That's awesome! I can completely relate! I stepped on the scale this morning and was 195 down from the 198 Monday when I weighed in due to salt also. I was so relieved lol
  • Paz922
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 and @cbenno97, thank you for your encouragement! 4.6 lbs does not sound like a lot but it is a lot for me. I’ve been in the high 150’s and mid 160’s for years so being in the 140’s feels great! 😊

@Ayesha0624, congrats to you! What a great feeling losing three pounds!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes! salt can make you gain at least a couple of pounds. I also had wine a cake over the weekend so that does not help as well. I am happy with my loss! I will be more careful this weekend and track everything! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    Saw a much better number on the scale this morning! Might be because I started something new yesterday. I'm switching up my evening eating habits to be more "weightloss" friendly.

1) Simple carbs are basically cut out or will be in small amounts in the evening.
    2) Smaller dinner"s"- My old routine of eating a large dinner right befor bed is not working for me anymore. & I know it is not a good habit to have in general. So I am now eating 2 small "dinners" in the evening instead of 1 large one. 250 calorie dinner at 5PM and 200 calorie dinner at my normal dinnertime, 8PM.

Eventually, I'd love to cut out the second dinner all togther and just swap it for a cup of decaf coffee. But I would need to get my husband on board with that first! I told him about my 2 dinner plan and he liked the idea, even expressed an interest of possibly trying it as well. We'll see what happens. Baby steps! Hope everyone is having a great week. Keep up the great work!! B)

May 4- 147.8 lbs
    May 11- 148.6 lbs
    May 18- 148.8 lbs
    May 25- 147.4 lb

June 2- 148.4 lbs
    June 9- 146.4 lbs
    June 16-
    June 23-
    June 30-

CW: 145.8

Weight lost so far: 3.2 lbs

Having two small dinners sounds like a great idea!😊
  • Paz922
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @Making_Impossible_Possible - You are doing awesome! I like your lunch ideas! I eat a lot of avocado and have a whole one almost everyday! :)

@megand1704 you are doing great! you motivate me to push myself to exercise! Thank you! :)

@cbenno97 we have the same weight loss! we can do it! :)

@my4570 You are doing awesome! You are very close to your goal! :)

@PatriciaNeves2015 nice loss! :)

This group is so inspiring! love it!
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: Β»
    @jewelelainecasey - what are you doing for IF. I have been loosely trying 16:8

@MeganD1704 - sounds like you did your best and have a good plan to make up for it.

@pins1982 - welcome 😊

@PatriciaNeves2015 - don’t beat yourself up, a few tweaks and you’ll be losing again. Weight loss is not linear just keep following the plan and you will lose.

@azkunk I do the 16:8. I'm pretty strict with it and usually only eat roughly 1200
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @jewelelainecasey congrats!! that is so awesome :)!!
    @PatriciaNeves2015 awesome loss!

Unfortnatley today has not gone as planned- our home security system started to have a massive glitch at 2:30 am, I was on the phone with them until 4:00 am trying to reset the smoke detector sensors digitally so it would stop going off (there was no smoke or fire, it was just trying to re add itself to the system). I didn't fall back asleep till about 5 thanks to my racing heart/anxiety.

As a result no 5:00 am workout. I think I will sub my tomorrow workout for tonight as I am not a fan of taking pre workout in the evening, but could easily do some cardio without it. I think that means two days of HIIT back to back though as per the program I am following...yikes. I am going to take a look after work and make a decision.

In pleasant news my bloat from the Chinese food is gone, even with such poor sleep. Ready to keep trending down :)!. Really trying to hit 164 lbs this month.

You're doing great keep at it!!
  • Paz922
    Options
    Good morning,

Has anyone had issues with the MFP app? My profile and friends lists is not longer available and I can’t see my any comments from friends. This is the first time it happens.
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    @Paz922 for days. I cant see anything. The app and my desktop arent working together either (ie if I log a food on the app it doesnt show in the desktop and vice versa). I can see groups/community still but home page and diary? forget it :(
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nope nothing. Three days down.
  • Paz922
    Options
    @Paz922 for days. I cant see anything. The app and my desktop arent working together either (ie if I log a food on the app it doesnt show in the desktop and vice versa). I can see groups/community still but home page and diary? forget it :(

Thank you! I guess there is something wrong with the app!
    Options
    Another drop on the scale this morning :) I'm going to continue my smaller dinner routine! It seems to be working well. Yay!

May 4- 147.8 lbs
    May 11- 148.6 lbs
    May 18- 148.8 lbs
    May 25- 147.4 lb

June 2- 148.4 lbs
    June 9- 146.4 lbs
    June 16-
    June 23-
    June 30-

CW: 144.4