Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @smithmns414 are you on the app or the website?
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @BeUncommon The worst part of it all is, I'm Canadian. Our premier is basically Trump's mini-me. I loathe him.

I'm PMSing pretty bad too so it's hard to face all this BS all the time.

On the brighter side of life, we're trying to figure out what to do with the time we took off in June since our beach vacation plans are off. Tentatively thinking about tackling the basement, since it's been unusable since the roof caved in. I wonder if it's hard to retile a roof.
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    speyerj wrote: »
    And it's time for a weight check:

Name: Jane
    SW: 286.5 (6/3/19)
    GW: 180

4/30: 185.3
    5/2: 183.3
    5/9:
    5/16:
    5/23:
    5/30:

Goals for May:
    1) Reach my goal weight!! - On track
    2) Keep logging - Check
    3) Get 10000 steps/day - Check
    4) Finish a 9 mile run - scheduled for next week
    5) Stay well - Check

Hooray! I lost a little weight this week! I've also lost inches. Since last June, I've lost 12.5 inches on my waist and 13 inches off my hips! Even though I'm a size 14, I feel so tiny!

It's pouring rain, but I'm heading out for a 6 mile run. Next Saturday I'm supposed to tackle 9 miles. (I'm part of a now virtual half-marathon training group, so I'm following a set program.) I don't know if I can do it, but I am gonna try.

Speyerj- you are awesome! I'm struggling, but still tracking. No exercise, but will walk today and try to every day. Only lost 2 lbs. Not enough protein, too many carbs. Still emotional eating.
  • BeUncommon
    BeUncommon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    @BeUncommon The worst part of it all is, I'm Canadian. Our premier is basically Trump's mini-me. I loathe him.

I'm PMSing pretty bad too so it's hard to face all this BS all the time.

On the brighter side of life, we're trying to figure out what to do with the time we took off in June since our beach vacation plans are off. Tentatively thinking about tackling the basement, since it's been unusable since the roof caved in. I wonder if it's hard to retile a roof.

Oh I hear you hun, I am Canadian as well.. I live in the UK now but yeah Trudeau is not the brightest crayon in the box but still don't think he is as bad as him however ... lol Life is so hard right now with the crazy world!!
  • smithmns414
    smithmns414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @sweetirish I'm on both. I mostly use the app, but I hop on the website when I'm at work.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @cesse47 because I’ve lived with high blood pressure most of my life, I constantly monitor my sodium intake and I am very aware of the sodium in garlic salt. Further, the levels of sodium added to restaurant foods is the reason why my husband and I have completely stopped eating out. One of the many reasons I love MFP is the ability to track everything. Thanks.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Options
    A gumboil developed overnight. Well, now I know what I'm dealing with. It's not too sore at this point unless I prod it with a finger, so I'm leaving it alone and eating soft food. If it doesn't get too much worse, I'll make it to the Friday morning appointment with no problem.