What youtube workout did you do today?
OUCH is all I can say!
He is so funny to listen to!
goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 MemberNone today0
Just finished day 4 of "Strong" by Sydney Cummings (shout out Sydney squad! I see you guys!) I was a bit late starting since I was finishing "Shred." This is my 3rd Sydney program and I really like the way most workouts are structured. Most sets are time based instead of rep based (except amrap) so I feel like I can really go up in weight without rushing the lift or getting sloppy.2
I love Sydney, but it's also fun to get a cardio break on Thursday to throw in something different. Today was fast basic step
And early 2000s dance party with Jo
Not near as challenging as the GymRa floor leg workout I've done
Continuing to work on my mobility and flexibility!
I didn't like the lady at the end, a little too advanced for me.
First time using ankle weights in a very long time!
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 302 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 151.9K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 491 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions