Pos_me....-1.6.............0.79%
    Meokk.........+0.8............0.00%
    heathermn..-0.6............0.32%
    elmox...........-2.6............1.42%

HOORAY!! I'm off to the spa dah-lings!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You know what guys? Sorry about that. I give up.
    Target wants to charge me $7 to ship them the slowest cheapest way. They can keep 'em.
    :indifferent:
    Well that's just ridiclious! That's half the price of the boots itself!
  • Danielle_81
    Danielle_81 Posts: 166
    Options
    lildebbie.....-2.5 ............0.95%
    Jess.............0................0%
    Littlespy.....-1.0.............0.51%
    Pos_me....-1.6.............0.79%
    Meokk.........+0.8............0.00%
    heathermn..-0.6............0.32%
    elmox...........-2.6............1.42%
    Danielle.......-2.6............0.92%

I am happy, I lost 6.6 pounds, so took off the 4 I put on last week and another 2.6 :bigsmile:

My check in:
    Calories: over, but under 2000 I had 2 drinks last night which I won't regret cuz I do it so rarely!
    Water: awful only like 56oz
    Excercise: none, I worked 12 hours and my legs were hurting so bad I could hardly walk (we had bad storms and tornadoes yesterday, and that always screws with my hip joints.)
    Proud: that I got right back on track this week after my 2nd "big" endeavor on my diet.

I have another camping trip next week, we are leaving sunday afternoon. We are not in charge of food, in fact we were told, don't bring anything just chip in money towards it. It's a HUGE group of people around 50 and up towards 100 (it fluctuates daily) and it's all pretty much 1 main family. But we will be 1/4-1/2 mile from lake michigan and a HUGE sand dune and we plan on going swimming every day so that should help burn off the calories I will be intaking. But I'll make good decisions. And there will be drinking, usually every night, I won't drink that often but I will drink some. I will get back in time for a weigh in, so I don't have high hopes for next week. But I will have a LOT of fun!!! I look forward to this trip all year long. And that should be it for me for what could be setbacks until thanksgiving. So I'm happy for that.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Looks like we just cancelled our labor day trip :sad:

We are looking enrolling the girls in soccer and of course that cost $$$, if we went down there too it would cost more $$$ to board the dog, gas, food etc...

I feel like dh is mad, but either 1 1/2 day at the beach or 2 months of the girls doing activities..i feel soo bad cause people ask serena what type of stuff she does and she says nothing...She seems interested in it, i will ask her again tonight, if she doesn't want to i will find something for her...

If we had gone, we would of driven 1/2 day saturday, then could spend like sat afternoond and sunday but then turnoaround on monday and drive back...
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    deb - sorry about your trip cancelation. It will happen another time, don't you worry. :heart:
    Jess - you look adorable in your boots! I love the pic because the colors in the background go great with your ensemble. :tongue:

Thanks everyone for understanding my clothes situation. It still feels weird looking at the closet but I know it's for the best. And Elmox, your words uplifted me to no end. I really appreciate it. I was crying over here. Thank you for reminding me of how far I've come.

OKie dokie the scale now only says a 2-lb. gain from the birthday festivities, which I can take because it sure said a LOT more a few days ago! I'll get those two off by the end of the weekend, I am sure!

lildebbie......-2.5 = 0.95%
    Jess..................0 = 0.0%
    Littlespy........-1.0 = 0.51%
    Pos_me........-1.6 = 0.79%
    Meokk..........+0.8 = 0.00%
    heathermn....-0.6 = 0.32%
    elmox............-2.6 = 1.42%
    Danielle........-2.6 = 0.92%
    blue..................-0 = 0.0%
  • bluenote
    Options
    And I wanted to say CONGRATS to all the losers and to ALL who posted! We can do this, and it is showing! :flowerforyou:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Okay girls...i am scourting the house for stuff to sell :grumble: :grumble: I tried selling my wedding dress before thinking going to try it again...

in my head i thought i was aboug 230 when i got married but that was a total guess i thought i was much smaller than i am now...welll i just tried it on...and it fit...i didn't have to suck in or anything to get it on...i was sooo suprised.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Holy smokes we have had about a dozen executives here since 12. I am exhausted!! They came for our big event.

Blue-You will see those 2 pounds gone in no time! Hope you are feeling better

LilDebbie-I'm sorry your vacation got canceled. I'm glad you are getting your girls involved in some sports. I think that's great!

P.S. Everybody is loving my rain boots here today! :tongue:
  • Danielle_81
    Danielle_81 Posts: 166
    Options
    Off to swim with the kiddos. I'm quit peeved actually. My husband was going to go with us, but now he's not. I guess I'm just still nervous about doing things alone. :ohwell:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Alright Blue. I'm about to join you with Ronald McDonald hair. :tongue: I've been putting off dying it because you reminded me how much I hate it for the first couple of days but I just picked up the dye. I very nearly went bright red but I think I may regret that. It wouldn't have been *that* red because I do have a darker color on it already but I chickened out and went for mahogony.
    I also think I'm going to take a couple more inches off. Slowly but surely I'm coming out of hiding. :smile:
    Ugh, I really hate that I'm going to have such a bad hair day tomorrow. Going to a party tomorrow night and I'll see some good old friends I haven't seen in a couple of years.

Deb -- YAY for you fitting in your wedding dress!! That's freaking fantastic! You should take a picture! :wink: You're working out so much you probably have a bit more muscle now than you did when you got married. I bet that's why you weigh more but are just as small (or smaller!). I know I'm quite a bit smaller I was the last time I weighed 194 pounds which was probably my sophomore year of high school. Freshman year I weighed around 170-175 and was a size 14-16. I'm a solid size 14 now 25 pounds heavier.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Julie - GL with the hair...you could always wear a nice hat :smile:

Thanks !!! YOu are proably right about the muscle!! I never worked out before if i could wear a 14 at 195 I would love it :) I wore a 14 at about 175 when i got down there when i was about 20. I was just soo suprised, i was thinking i could get it on and not zip but no zipped and some room to grow :) Later i am going to try on the skirt i wore to my bridal shower...i havea a feeling it wont' be as forgiving with my tummy and hips ..but we will see...if i fit into that I WILL BE taking a picture !!!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Holy moly.
    Just finished planning my supervisor's birthday party & writing the shopping list. Of course I just HAD to draw HER flipping name this year. :tongue: So much pressure to be grand and nice and appropriate and all those things I hate being. :laugh:

Birthday parties around here are kind of like Lauren's bible study. And, the thing is, the last 3 parties have been combined birthdays because 6 of us are have a birthday buddy -- someone else in this department has the same or close to the same birthday. That means there were 2 people planning and 2 people bringing food and drinks and snacks and the parties were twice as ridiculous as usual.
    Since I was lucky enough to draw my *supervisor's* name, I feel like it'll be a huge let down if the party isn't at least comparable. I've decided on pita chips and carrot sticks with hummus, fruit with dip, bacon/sausage cheese quiche pastry thingies, and cake balls. Yep, cake balls. I had no idea what kind of cake to make and she specifically wrote "surprise me" on her slip. So I'm going to make 4 different kinds of cake -- lemon with lemon frosting, red velvet with cream cheese frosting, white with vanilla, and chocolate with chocolate. Mix the cooled cooked cake with the frosting, then ball it up, dip it in almond bark or melted chocolate, and then decorate. :noway: I'm not sure why I've decided to do this to myself. Maybe partly due to how flipping excited I am over the novelty of little chocolate covered bite sized pieces of cake. But I think it'll be worth it. I do like my supervisor and I want her to have a nice little party. It's just that I'm on a mega budget and cant afford to feed 20 people with an assortment catered trays and storebought cake. Homemade cakeballs are totally going to be better than storebought cake anyway.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    LittleSpy-Good luck with the hair! Your cake balls sound amazing! I like doing the homemade thing over store bought as well. It's cheaper and usually tastes better.

I totally bombed calories for today. We had a big event at work, they ordered pizza. I only had 2 pieces. And then we had homemade chicken wings, had I think 3 of those. So needless to say I'm way over on calories!! I'm going dancing tonight so hope to burn some calories there. No beer for me tonight. But I'm definitely going to get up and go to spin class in the morning before yoga I think. I'm sure I'm still within maitence but I just hate going over my calories!:explode:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: Congrats on joining the Leinie's club. The beverage you had was a Summer Shandy and they're delicious! I'm a big fan of their Sunset Wheat, as well. Yum, yum. Have a blast dancing tonight...I'm jealous and wish I could come with. This weekend is my first time wheeling, so we'll see how it goes. I won't admit it to the bf, but I'm really looking forward to it. He was so darn cute last night when we were bleeding the breaks because he was SO excited and giddy like a kid on Christmas morning. Have I ever mentioned how HOT I think he is? Whew, I'm getting warm thinking about it.

Lauren: Great job on the loss this week. Have a fah-boo-luss time at the spa! I got a pedi and hair cut today, paying a grand total of $24 for the two combined, and the pedi came with a free OPI nail polish. Gotta love beauty schools!

Julie: I think you should ship me a cake ball or two. I've never heard of such a thing but they sound fantastic. I may need the recipe for some family parties coming up!

Deb: Congrats on fitting into the wedding dress. Look how far you've come! Sorry your trip had to be canceled, but by keeping your kids active now, they have a better chance of staying active as adults. You're such a good role model for them and I'm sure you can find other things to do that will be just as fun as the vacation.
  • bluenote
    Options
    Deb - you HAVE to take a pic of you in the wedding dress and show us! I think that is marvelous!
    Julie - Mahogany sounds perfect! My RMcD has faded to a pretty nice auburn. I was going to get a chunk of hair dyed purple today at the salon, but I really do not have a lot of money right now (no paychecks coming in until mid-August when school starts), so I cancelled. I really do want one, though. All in due time.
    Heather - have fun wheeling! LOL I said "wheeling." Normally I'd say have fun riding that little tractor, or something like that. Remember: thongs? You gals keep me updated on all the lingo!
    Jess - it doesn't sound like a total bomb with calories. Just eat some good veggies and drink a lot of water tonight. Oh my Lord I am glad I get a lot of calories. But, then again, a lot of calories = a lot of weight. :ohwell:

Gotta go figure out how to do this wireless router thingie and this new whatever-it-is modem thingie so that I can start using my laptop! Wish me luck!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Heather -- I would totally ship you cake balls. I really doubt they'll survive the 100+ degree heat we've been having though. I'm willing to try though. Melted chocolate is just as delicious (or more so) than not melted chocolate.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Evening gals,

Check in
    calories: over, had homemade chicken parmesan and fettuccine alfredo..daughter helped me maked them..YUM!
    exercise: 30 minutes elliptical (in the morning),but I might go do 30 minutes on the treadmill..I feel so stuffed, but I didn't eat as much as I use to:huh:
    water: better keep drinking if I want to see Onederland soon...hoping by Wednesday but friday will be jsut as exciting..Can't wait!
    Proud: I ate my favorite food today..but I didn't go overboard with it...

Julie, I plan on dying my hair too...but I want midnight black. My current hair color is rich brown/mahagany. Have fun..and I want to see pics..also, I want the recipe for the cake balls..they sound delish :bigsmile:

Litdeb, congrat in fitting your wedding dress. Love you determination!

Jess, have fun clubbing..or as you call it "dancing":drinker:

Heather: have fun wheeling...not sure what that is exactly but have fun.

Good night gals,

I will check back tomorrow ( hopefully)..we ( my family) might go pick out a new master bedroom set...I am in desprite need.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    hello ladies..

I went to dance class...was struggling tonight...she was doing lots of new (lady gaga songs...she is like sing i am like i don't listen to this i don't know words)...then one song was like a hard rap song , and she was like going from standing to on hands and toes and back, yeah my body wont' do that... Still burned like 300 cals so i guess it was okay...then got on elliptical 20 min.

So i was encourged so i went and tried on the skirt i wore to my bridal shower and rehersal dinner...thinking no way it would fit...it fit !!! it was a 2x, i was soo excited.... then was getting brave i tried these pants they were 18/20 from lanebryant, like linen with elastic waist i think they were just sized weird cause they fit...then i got braver and tried on a skirt (straight line ) and it was a 18 yeah..my bubble was busted real quick...then i tried a little more giving skirt that was 1 x and not pretty...but that is okay...as i didn't think i was going to fit into the 1st skirt :smile:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I got off of my lazy behind and ran for 32 minutes straight, plus 10 minutes walking (5 warmup and 5 cooldown). Burned 499 calories...woo hoo. Now I get to have my pudding pop before bed.

Deb: Congrats on getting into all of those clothes from a while ago. You're doing so awesome!

Julie: Yes, melted chocolate is just as delicious as non-melted chocolate. We've been having upper 80s for temps, so they would have to get through a lot to get from you to me.

Pos_Me: Wheeling is when you take a large, lifted vehicle (Bronco, Jeep, truck, etc) and drive it over rough terrain (hills, mud, over trees) for fun. Yes, it's a bit redneck but I'm told it's fun...we'll see.

Checking in for today:
    Calories: under by 433 (even with the pudding pop!)
    Sodium: over by 370
    Water: 40 oz. so far, but working toward 64.
    Exercise: Jogging
    Proud: That I didn't waste the lovely evening and went for a run instead of sitting around with beer.

Have a great night...I'll try to check in on Sunday sometime.
  • bluenote
    Options
    I couldn't figure out the new modem and router so my brother and another friend came over. It took us three hours to get that crap up and running. Now I have a laptop! Yay! The only issue is that now my desk computer is going soooooooooooo sloooooooooooowly that I hate it! Why do you think that happened? Charter told me what to buy and I bought it just like they said. Plus they told me I'd see this HUGE difference in speed. Yeah, huge difference - it got slower! Grrr! I hope one of you knows enough about this crap that can help me speed things up. Thanks!

check in:
    cals: OK but over in sodium and fat - eeek!
    water: only 64 - gotta get going on that
    exercise: just walking around the house - rest day
    proud: I took a day to rest my achy knee