Those with large amount of weight to lose....

Options

Replies

• NickiG724
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to becoming certified as a group exercise instructor. As soon as I shred these pounds, here I come group exercise participants!

I'm also looking into joining the military.

Gotta go "big" or go home...the healthy way! =)

Nicki
  • necolong1014
    Options
    I also want to be a good role model for my kids!
  • tinakaur
    Options
    being able to get a job.. since I've gained weight getting hired has become significantly harder than it ever was before.

Same here. I think I feel uncomfortable going to the interview because I feel stuffed in the clothing.

Also, not sweating all the time!!
  • maria2500
    Options
    A few things

Shopping wherever I choose to go and not having to go to plus size stores or that one rack at the back of a regular store. :)

Dancing- I can do that now but there's too much jiggle everywhere and I get so out of breath

Not having to hold on to the couch or to something when getting up from a couch or low chair

Being able to go to the beach and wear an actual bathing suit

Enjoy life more since I won't constantly be tired,out of breath and uncomfortable

Be healthy
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am so right there with you. That is my one and only goal . . . to shop where "normal" girls shop!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Another one on my list? Get cute patterned tights. The selection is pretty limited for sizes 14+. I think the magic number is size 12.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to walk beside my boyfriend (Who is extremely fit... Trying to get big enough to compete in the body building comp soon...) and ppl not look at us funny... I want to be fit... Couples who sweat together stay together... He's my motivation also! :D I would love to be able to wear anything I want to and not worry about my love handles or muffin tops showing.... So yeah! Plus we attend the ren festival every year... I want to wear a cute costume and not look like Im trying to hard!

I have gone to the PA Ren Faire in the past and I always want to get one of the corsets and peasant blouses, but I've always been afraid they wouldn't fit me or I'd look horrible in them. I can't wait to wear one now!
  • luciebam88
    Options
    Horse riding
    Wear a bikini :)
    The shop selection
  • angelatjones16
    Options
    Being the actual weight that's on my driver's license!:flowerforyou:
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    So many things to say, but here's a few;
    Ride my horses
    Run around with my daughter
    Shop in any clothes store that takes my fancy
    Ride on rollercoasters without worrying if I'll fit
    Cross my legs
    Wear a skirt or summer dress or shorts rather than my baggy fat pants
    Get another motorbike and feel fine riding it (this one's a biggie, hubby has promised to consider buying me another bike if I can get below 150lbs. I'm so determined to get there!)
    Do my Tae Bo DVDs without injuring myself
    Play ice hockey or even juat skate again
    Feel comfortable going swimming
    Be able to take up running as a hobby, and last but by no means least....

Not feel like my weight is an issue for every minute of every day of my life, which is how I feel now.

I don't want much do I? ;)
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Oh and I forgot,
    Be able to fly to Canada and see my sister without having to get a belt extension or pay for two seats!
  • Schlackity
    Options
    A new Victoria Secrets has just opened near me and I would love love love to be able to feel I can go in there without feeling self conscious!

I went into VS once to buy some perfume my mom liked. They looked me up and down as if I had no right to be in that store. I don't know if I will ever go into that store again.
  • Schlackity
    Options
    I just thought of one more.....fitting through a turn-style without having to turn sideways and sucking it in, or worse, asking to have the handicap access gate opened because I can't fit any other way.
  • Ratzz_zz
    Ratzz_zz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Buying clothes without trying them on, sky diving, trekking, riding a bike on full speed not the stationary one. Sooo many things...i miss those days. :(
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I want to do the following:

-Buy normal sized clothes I been a plus size since HS
    -Go skydiving, bungee jumping, skydiving
    -Ride a plan without the extention
    -Play rugby again!!
  • stacyt83
    stacyt83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree. Looking forward to shopping at normal stores because Lane Bryant charges so much for clothes. There we go...saving money on clothes.
    Going zip lining, being comfortable on plane rides, having energy for long hikes while traveling.
  • Tarynavry
    Options
    Buying clothes that are not in the "plus" section and spending the extra money for the bigger clothes. Also, and this might be TMI, but dating again without the insecurities. And most importantly taking pictures. I pretty much do not take pictures when I am at the weight I am now and I feel like when my kids grow up they will be upset there are not many pictures with me and them.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Heres some of mine for starters - I'm sure there are loads that I have forgotten about...

1.Clothes, clothes, clothes! Fed up of wearing whatever fits rather than what I actually love.
    2.To wear normal sized knee high boots and to look good in them without my fat knees spilling over the top
    3.To skydive
    4.To dress up at halloween in a sexy costume (wonderwoman is springing to mind) and look smokin!
    5.To get up off the couch without having to grip the arms and heave myself out!
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Being able to shop for clothes in any store I want like I used to, horseback riding, and going to the beach everyday without fear of being harpooned :laugh:
  • GenevieveDuPuy
    Options
    I can't wait to buy a pair of tall boots that aren't stretchy!!
This discussion has been closed.